Chapter 25

Next morning-

Next morning-

You woke up and as always you saw jungkook's face. You carresed his cheek and lightly kissed it

Carefully you yor down off the bed and went to use the bathroom.

You came out of the bedroom and saw Jungkook already woke up he looks worried at you.

Jungkook: You alright?

You : Hah? Oh yeah. Don't worry.

Jungkook: Okay-......

You: I already took bath... Come Let's get you showered.

(Since he has been hurt you were the one to help him with shower)

Jungkook: Y/n I will wash myself today...You should rest *he pleaded*

You : Jungkook it's fine...It's normal for me.

Jungkook : but it's so painful right-t? No no I don't want you to trouble yourself because of me. Just lay down or sit calmly . I will do it myself.

You : Aish... Jungkook look it can be painful but doesn't mean you have to sit in one place. It's just getting more painful and depressing.

Jungkook: Then do something else which will help you divert your mind

You: Just get up.* you pulled him into the washroom*

* you pulled him into the washroom*

Jungkook: y/n-

You: Quite!

He worriedly shut his mouth as you helped him seated on the tool as you undress him and wiped his upper body and rinsed his bottom except for his personal part which was covered with his loose short. He would do that himself. The cramps were not painful unlike they usually used to be maybe because jungkook would feed you , until your stomach had no space means your diet was good for few days so it was not killing you that much also Jungkook is not at the condition where he can keep bending or moving his body. Afterall it will just take a few minutes.

You: Okay...So let me wash your hairs.

Jungkook : Okay-y *he hesitately agreed*

He bend a little so you could wash his hair as you applied shampoo and massaged it.