Chapter 15

You were about to leave for bedroom when Lia came out with her bag

You were about to leave for bedroom when Lia came out with her bag. You understood that she is finally leaving as the guards help her to get out of the house.

You sigh as you went into the bedroom and saw jungkook laying on his stomach, his head resting on his arms.

He stares at you as you hesitantly went near the bed and took your books which were spread on the bed and kept it back in your bag placing it in the wardrobe.

You turned as furious jungkook stood ahead of you.

jungkook : Why did you do that? *You lowered your head*

You turned as furious jungkook stood ahead of you

jungkook: Why did you do that? *You lowered your head*

You : Huh ?

Jk : SPEAK NOW!!

You gasped when he suddenly pushed you pinning you on the closet

You shivered as you closed your eyes not wanting to meet his angry gaze

Jungkook : I trusted you and that's why I shared my pain with you... but you have to tell that person everything??

You : Jungkook-k

Jungkook: I don't need explanation!! You told him so you could get away from me huh?? He is selfish. He won't help you!!

You : Why everything has to be the same reason for you?? I didn't did it with that intension...I told him because he deserve to know what really happened. Which you weren't able to tell him. I just wanted to make things right for you...l just wanted you to be happy

*you cried lowering your head as your body felt stiff*

Jungkook: Why? Out of pity? *his eyes were filled with tears* you know what...I am not mad that you told him the truth...I am just mad at myself that ..I reach crying to you and ask for your attention. But you know it very well that where and how you have to use those against me. you just made it complicated for me... it was better as it was!!