Chapter 64

After getting inside the jet jungkook carefully helped you to sit on the seat

Jungkook : Y/n Can you keep this document in the bag? I need to check up on some procedures

You: Oh sure.

He gently stroked your cheek and said: Babe be comfortable okay? I will just go and come back within few minutes.

You: Okay. *You smiled*

He left to talk with the pilot and his men who gathered the details for the people who were going attend him on the jet. He checks them personally to know who is gonna be traveling in the jet with them.

Funny how he only assigned married people, you couldn't handle this cuteness. On the other hand, it is so thoughtful and professional of him but on the other hand, it's just cute.

You kept the document in the bag you were carrying and took off the mask you were wearing.

Your pov: He was so excited and happy after finally doing what he wanted to for so long. I just wish for our safe and happy vacation. It doesn't matter where we are going. I don't even know exactly what place he is taking me but I know it's gonna be beautiful and fun. He is being professional in front of other people and when he is alone with me the excitement clearly shines in his eyes.

You shifted your gaze and turned to look out of the window.

You gulped: But I never traveled through jet...I am scared now.... Whatever you can do this y/n. It's fun you don't have to be scared... I believe it will fade the moment Jungkook will be beside you.

You yelled when you suddenly felt him blow in your ears.

You: Yah jungkook!

Jungkook : Are you scared? *He smiled*

Your pov: He freaking smiled????

You: No I um...yeah. I have never traveled like this before so it's new for me

Jungkook : Ah! I know but don't worry your jungkook is right here with you.

You: I know... Umm...Are you done with the procedures?