Chapter 23

You hurriedly grabbed your bag and rushed out of the car while jungkook approached you with a worried face

You : ah jungkook why are you outside the house...I told you I was coming in few minutes.. Are you okay? You shouldn't walk like this

Jungkook: Yeah...I am fine. You noticed his facial expression and now it has became easy for you to read him

You : What's wrong?

Jungkook : huh? Nothing. Mm come let's go inside. You must be tired.

You : Okay. *you both walked inside the house*

Jungkook How was your test?

You : It went well.

Jungkook : Glad to know...

*His voice clearly made you understand that something was bothering him*

Jungkook:Um...fresh up...I will tell the maid to get the lunch ready

You: Okay *you stared at him for few second but he wasn't looking at you at all and his eves was fixed on the floor*

Your pov : I know something is wrong because he only avoid my gaze when he has something to say.And why does he look so worried and disturbed?I need to talk to him after this,

You went upstairs while Jungkook watches you from the back and thought How am I gonna tell her?Will she hate me after knowing my truth?Why now? Everything was getting better but now this..I am afraid she will be hurt again because of me...I promised I would never hurt her but that's what is going to happen now...on god I hate myself so much...Now that she chose me...everything will change again after she knows this...but I don't want to choose the other option at all.Sleeping with lia to keep my truth away from y/n is the worst.I would never do that.I am fine with telling whatever truth she deserves to know.She has always understood me and I am sure she will understand me this time too... Maybe she will get angry at me but it's better than sleeping with anyone.Please..give me strength to tell her ...everything...I can't cheat on her at all and will never choose to do that...I can't lose her now when she finally accepted to be with me forever!!I will tell her...everything...but what if she started getting afraid of me..?But I am not sure what exactly is lia talking about..I have kept so many things hidden from y/n..Ugh, jungkook don't think anything like that...she has always been with you.....she will surely understand me.after all in this world, only y/n has understood and stood with you in every situation.