Chapter 59

She aimed the gun at Jungkook as he mocked her

Jungkook: Do you even know how to use that?

Lily: Shut up! I will shoot you if you try to move forward.

Jungkook: Shoot. Come on do it!

You : Jungkook-

Lily then aimed her gun at you.

Lily: First I will kill her because I hate her the most.

*She pulled the trigger as jungkook was quick to pull you between his arms and it missed the shot hitting the bullet somewhere else

Jungkook: Bitch how dare you? *He roared and bashed towards her*

You : Jungkook stop-

Jungkook : No Y/n let me see what she can do and then I will show her what I can do. I should have just killed you *He moved towards her blocking you*

Lily: I said don't move.

You immediately intertwined your hand with jungkook to pull him back.

You : Lily. Look calm down. This is not gonna work anymore. Accept your defeat and leave us alone.

Lily: Just fucking seal your mouth! It's all because of you. Why?? Out of all sister's out there why it has to be you to be my step sister??

You: I don't like being your step-sis either.mI didn't even know you existed until you approached me.

Lily: Yes I had to because I can't see you happy. I can't see you living a luxury life. I can't see you with jungkook.

You: What do you mean you can't see me with him ? He didn't even knew you before.

Jungkook : Your dad already tried to destroy her, was torturing her. What she did to deserve that? But it's enough of you guys. I won't let you harm her anymore. Get the fuck out of our life.

Lily: No Jungkook. It's not easy! I hate her and Dad both because dad didn't ruined her life instead he gave her happiness and wealth. And when I saw whom she was living with. I can't control it. You are too beautiful to be with someone like her.