Chapter 14

You felt jungkook touch your shoulder as you back off pushing him away from you.

You: Why did you do that?

He sighs again as he calmly took a lotion from the drawer and sit on the bed.You were just looking at him with questioning and confused eyes.

Jungkook: Don't look at me like that *he said but you didn't bother to respond him as he completely removes your shirt and you let him do it*

He applied the lotion as you snapped back and hissed in sudden pain.

Jungkook : This is all my fault...I am sorry...I wasn't watching you that time...when you needed me the most. I was on mission...only if I had been more careful... *He said regretting*

You were blankly looking down sobbing and he kept applying the lotion on the burnt part. You heard him sniff as you immediately looked up to see his eyes was filled with tears.

Your pov:

He was crying...Why is he crying??...It's not his fault......I am just too weak to fight

Jungkook : I-I am an idiot. I shouldn't have left you alone.Because of me...you had to go through this. Just because of me-e.

You : Don't cry...

He promptly pulled you in hug with his one hand and his hand was still holding the lotion.

He stroke your hair and sobbed: I am sorry-y...

You: Don't blame yourself-f...

He pulls back and wiped his tears as you hesitantly asked him.

You: About the thing..you said there-e...It's not true right-t?

He smiled: It's true... That way you can't leave me now and we will soon get married.

You : NO!! this can't be *You pushed him*You are lieing... Why-y?? I didn't wanted this. I don't want to marry you.

He got furious as he pins you on the headboard of the bed almost leaning on you.

Jungkook : Even if you didn't wanted it. This was gonna happen someday. *he was angry but he spoke softly*

You wanted to say but you closed your mouth being lose at words as he continues

Jungkook : We will start with our shopping soon hmm??

You moved your head away from him upset as tears fall from your eyes rapidly.

He took something from his pocket as he grabbed your hand forcely and inserted the ring in your ring finger.

Jungkook then shows his hand smiling: See couple rings

You stared at it stunned as you felt him kiss you softly. You didn't respond and he didn't even bother to ask you to kiss back.

Jungkook : I don't feel like eating...I will tell the maid to bring your dinner okay?...