Chapter 67

FLASHBACK

FLASHBACK

A boy around nineteen years old in simple formal cloths cried standing at the railing of the bridge

A boy around nineteen years old in simple formal cloths cried standing at the railing of the bridge. He was so depressed because of the things going in his life. He was a mess and wanted to end all of this.

All of the problem he was facing he lost the strength to fight back now. He felt so alone and helpless.

He closed his eyes letting the tear flow from his eyes and finally gathering the courage he was about to jump but couldn't. He was pulled down the railing before he could give his life.

Jungkook's pov: I was driving my car and was going back from my company and was crossing the bridge when my eyes caught a boy crying and standing on the railing. When he finally made his way to step forward, I immediately understood what he was gonna do, and without thinking I stopped the car and got out of car running towards him.

People were just passing through him without doing anything.

Jungkook: Hey stop!

Jungkook: What are you doing? *He grabbed his arms*

??: Leave me! Let me go! I don't wanna live. You don't know what I am going through. *He tried climbing again but Jungkook grabbed his arm*

Jungkook : I may not know. But this is not what you should do.

He cried: Please leave my hand! Let me die.

Jungkook: No I won't let you do this! Get down

??: Don't stop me, please!! This has nothing to do with you.

Jungkook : Get down first!

?? : No one will care. Everything is ruined for me. Please leave

Jungkook: you must get down first.

?? : I have really had enough. I can't do this anymore. I want to jump. I want to jump and end this life. I don't want to live anymore.

Jungkook : No you cannot do this to yourself. You are so young. You can still make things right for you. Don't do this.