Chapter 39

Author pov :

Author pov :

Jungkook : Princess...wake up Mmm...? Look your-r Jungkook is so worried...don't do this to me-e....You know how much you mean to me e right-t? Don't worry me like this-s... Why had you do that huh-h? Why-y did you took the bullet instead of me huh? your life is precious for me understand-d?... Wake up you are gonna get scolded from-m me...*wipes tears* Yeah I will scold you...It is painful right-t? I will take care of you okay?Just open your eyes *He said brushing your hairs*

Jungkook : See what happens when you be nice with such people. She did this to you now I am not gonna forgive her at all...I won't listen to you either this time-e. I can't just sit and wait until she does something bigger to you-u...I know you will be angry but you are important...if anything-g happens to you what will I do huh?

Mr.Jeon enters the room : Jungkook!

Jungkook : Huh dad? What are you doing here?

Mr.Jeon: I took my flight when Taehyung told me what was going on here.

Jungkook : Oh...so you know?

Mr.Jeon : Yes. And don't worry now that I am here...I am gonna get a solution for her...Sorry son I am late

Jungkook : Just do something about her.She did what she wanted...I was waiting for you but she took this step and now Y/n is unconsciously laying her.

Mr.Jeon : *Frowns* I can't believe that women. She-e killed my love... now this

Jungkook : She...killed Mom-m...

Mr.Jeon: I know that's why I couldn't hold myself and came here.

Jungkook: What are you gonna do?

Mr.Jeon: Jail her...Just killing her isn't enough punishment for her...She needs to suffer imprisonment. Besides, if we kill her it will affect Eunwoo.We can't forget that she is his mother.

Eunwoo : Even if she is my mother.I want her to be punished for what she did.

Jungkook : You mean it or is this a part of your plan?