Chapter 36

Author pov :

Author pov :

After Jungkook passed out.

You cried silently holding his hands staying close to him.

Your pov : I can't see this. I can't because he went through so much.Just when he starts to get happy someone comes and ruins him. The main is now his stepmother. The cause for all his problems in his life is her. I wish I could do something.We have to wait for dad to return who is currently on business trip. Should I call him? No no, it will be shocking for him too.We have to keep patience jungkook. Your dad needs to know what she had done to the person he loved.

Money all she want money? First she wanted dad's holdings now she wantJungkook's whom she never treated with kind but only jealousy and hate.I can see He loves his mother so much. He respects her so much.His life would've been much better if she was here.If she was here then she would have supported and loved his son. The love he needed.

The love which only a mother can show to his son.I can tell that his mother was really kind and good person.I understand he was depressed and was trapped in his own insecurities which made him choose wrong path.But now he changed for me. For us. He really did.It's true, love can make you do anything. Either wrong or right you will do anything for them.

Jungkook woke up after some time as he saw you laying on the cold floor sobbing in your own thoughts.It softened him as he sat on the couch.

You immediately turned your head and gazed into his puffy dry eyes.

You: Jungkook-

Jungkook : Don't cry...*He weakly said and wiped your cheek*

You couldn't believe this man. He is a mess right now and all he is concerned about your tears.

You were quite and just looked at him.

Jungkook : Why are you sitting on the floor? Get up.*he said weakly still holding onto your palms*

You realized as you got up and went across the room to get him water from the purifier.

you: water. *you said offering him the glass as he accepted it without uttering a word*