The Little Things (SCISAAC) part.4 (Series contains mature content)

Despite Scott and Isaac's best efforts to clean up all evidence of their horny escapade, Derek was able to sniff out exactly what had transpired in the Jeep. Stiles blew his top completely, lecturing them about responsibility and etiquette while Derek glowered menacingly in the background.

After Stiles had cooled down, they agreed to head back. Isaac was given the task of locating Lydia and Aiden, while Stiles turned to Scott.

'So how was it?'

'How was what?' said Scott.

'Don't play dumb. The sex, man, the sex.'

Scott blushed a deep red. 'It was pretty great.'

'I'm happy for you guys. I only wish poor Roscoe didn't have to see it.'

'I think Roscoe liked the action.'

'You wish.'

Derek let them banter, staring out moodily into the empty night. Stiles told Scott that Derek was feeling bad about showing Isaac out of the door. Scott grinned, realizing how much he should be thanking Derek.

'It actually did us a whole lot of good,' said Scott. 'It's so great. We've only been boyfriends for a few days and we're like living together.'

'With your mom,' added Stiles. 'So I'm not sure if that's a great leap.'

'My mom is out most of the time. Plus, she makes damn good pies.'

'Oh yes, them pies!'

When Isaac returned, it was with the news that Lydia and Aiden would be staying here for the night. Apparently, they'd made some friends. The four of them then trooped back into the Jeep, Scott looking around guiltily at the interior, double-checking for any stains.

Isaac saw his nervousness and laughed. Scott scowled at him.

'What's so funny?' Stiles asked.

'Scott's like the blushing maiden who had sex for the first time,' said Isaac.

'Oh, so you were on top?' Stiles asked casually.

Scott froze.

'Ew, stop talking about our sex lives, man,' Isaac reprimanded Stiles.

'But I just figured you know that Scott would -

Derek cut in icily. 'Enough, Stiles.'

'You better behave, or you won't be getting any tonight,' Stiles threatened and Derek growled at him.

Isaac settled into the curve of Scott's chest and hummed contentedly. Scott buried his face in Isaac's hair, memorizing his scent, feeling his beating heart, caught up in the ordinary brilliance of the moment which could easily be his heaven.

The days that followed were not short of perfect. Scott loved having Isaac around, he enjoyed the way Isaac's eyes would light up with excitement and the way he would brood when turned on. The sex was mind-blowing obviously, but Scott relished the little things equally. With Isaac, even mundane things like doing the dishes and studying became exotic, fun and charged.

One day, the two of them lay curled up in bed. Scott was looking up stuff for his Chemistry homework on his phone, and Isaac lay behind him, playing with his hair and kissing him intermittently. The door banged open and in barged Stiles in his unique manner. Isaac groaned a little, grabbing Scott's face and kissing him hard on the lips.

'Hi to you too,' grumbled Stiles.

'What's up bro?' asked Scott, gasping for breath as Isaac released him.