Beach Trip (THIAM) (MATURE)

"This seems like a good spot. " Theo called out, waving Liam over to him.

They were on a deserted part of the beach quite a bit away from any group. The spot Theo has found was surrounded by dunes, so they'd be able to have some privacy. And a couple of large, white logs were providing natural seating. Looking at it, Liam nodded and smiled at his boyfriend.

"Looks great," he said.

After sending their location into the pack group chat, they started with some preparations. Theo sat down their portable grill and filled it with coal. While he kneeled to ignite it, Liam put their cooler into the least sunny spot behind a log. Liam got a huge blanket and his and Theo's towels out of his bag, before sitting down on a log.

Once the coal was burning, Theo got up and wiped some soot off his hands. He walked over to Liam and sat down next to him, wrapping his arms around him. Liam leaned against his Alpha, head resting against Theo's shoulder. Theo was rubbing circles into Liam's shoulder with his thumb before his hand slipped down a bit.

"You can't be serious. " Liam said incredulously, straightening up to look at his boyfriend.

"Why not? We're alone, I'm horny and you're as hot as always. " Theo retorted, nuzzling his neck.

Liam snorted.

"How romantic. "

"Come on, Li. I know you're as horny as I am. It will be good. "

"I don't want to get caught by all of our friends, Theo!" Liam exclaimed.

"When have you ever known our friends to be punctual? Besides, they're all so loud we'll hear them miles away. "

"You have a point. " Liam admitted.

Theo grinned and kissed Liam's neck. Liam still wasn't so sure about it, but when Theo's mouth moved upwards and ran over his jawline, Liam caved and turned his head to kiss his boyfriend. Theo slipped his tongue into Liam's mouth, making him moan. Liam rested his hands on Theo's chest, feeling the firm muscles underneath his thin shirt. While they made out, Liam could feel his cock harden, straining against the fabric of his shorts.

When Theo reached out to tug at Liam's shirt, they broke apart so that Theo could pull it over Liam's head, before pulling off his shirt. Liam ran his thumbs over Theo's nipples, which drew a moan out of the Alpha. Then Liam trailed his hands over Theo's abs before he squeezed the bulge in Theo's swim shorts. Liam rubbed Theo's cock through the fabric and Theo groaned, smiling against Liam's mouth.

"Someone's eager now," he commented.

"Oh shut up and fuck me. " Liam growled and bit Theo's bottom lip.

Theo snorted, but he was happy to oblige. Standing up, Theo pushed his swim shorts down to his ankles, before he sat back down on the log. His cock was standing proudly, twitching in anticipation. When Theo looked pointedly at his lap, Liam raised his eyebrows.

"Really? You're not even asking if I need some prep first. "he asked.

"Liam... I fucked you just before we went here. I know you're still loose. " Theo replied slowly.

"Oh, right. " Liam mumbled, the tips of his ears reddening.

Wordlessly, he pushed off his shorts too and climbed on Theo's lap, his back resting against Theo's chest. Carefully, he lowered himself on Theo's cock taking it easily. They groaned in unison as Liam slid down Theo's cock until his ass was pressed against Theo's thighs. Liam leaned back against Theo, who wrapped an arm around his torso. Liam didn't move for a moment, simply enjoying the way he was stretched open. Then he started to rock his hips, trying to find the right angle. When Theo's cock was rubbing against his sweet spot, Liam moaned and moved a bit faster.