Theo's Fear (THIAM)

The pack decide to spend the afternoon at Lydia's lake house for the afternoon for some pack bonding.

"I don't really feel like going, Liam," Theo looked at the werewolf.

"Theo, can you stop this already? The pack has forgiven you at this point; you need to stop feeling like you don't belong. They want you there; I want you there," Liam grabbed Theo's hand listening to his heartbeat. He could hear the chimera's heart beating rapidly. "What's bothering you?"

"Nothing."

"Stop lying to me, you know you can trust me with anything."

"I said nothing, Little Wolf," Theo said ripping his hand out of Liam's grip.

Liam growled at Theo, "Fine if you won't tell me; you're still going."

"Fine, just so I can get you to shut up," Theo smirked at his boyfriend.

The truth was Theo was scared of water ever since he forced Tara into the frozen creek, watching her drown. He hated water; he didn't like to be near it much less in it. He didn't want to admit it to Liam; it was embarrassing. Theo, ruthless, tough was scared of something that covered most of the earth.

Theo and Liam sat in silence as they headed towards the lake. Liam was still fuming that Theo wouldn't tell him what was wrong.

The chimera decided to break the silence, "Who's coming?"

"Don't you read the group chat."

"Why would you when you tell me everything anything?"

"What is up with you today? You won't tell me what is up with you and now you are just being mean."

"Liam, I think you forget sometimes I'm Theo Raeken."

Liam rolled his eyes, "Lydia, Stiles, Mason, Corey, Alec, Nolan, Scott, and Malia. Derek, Parrish, and Peter are out investigating something in Nevada."

"Good," Theo replied. "Less people the better," he thought to himself.

Theo pulled into the driveway as Stiles ran to Liam's door, "what took you guys so long?"

"Someone was trying not to come, " Liam looked over at the chimera.
"Figures," Stiles looked at Theo.

Theo and Liam went in and changed into swimming trunks. Malia and Lydia were tanning on the shore. Scott and Mason were playing corn hole with each other. Alec, Corey, Stiles, and Nolan were sitting around the bonfire.

"Lovely day isn't it?" Lydia looked at them.

"Um, ya," Theo was staring at the water. He turned and went to sit beside Nolan the furthest away from the water.

"He's acting weird today," Liam looked at the two girls.

"He's seems like Theo to me," Malia said.

"He's probably just tired," Lydia looked at the concerned werewolf.

"Theo cannot sleep for days and not act like that."

He turned and was about ready to interrogate the chimera again, but then Stiles grabbed Liam from behind and threw him into the water.

"Hey!" Liam called out pulling Stiles in with him.

Scott came up behind Malia in the lounge chair next and quickly threw her in the water. He was laughing as she ran out and tackled the alpha, throwing them both into the water.

Mason was staring shaking his head at them as Liam ran out shoving his best friend in; Stiles picking Lydia up and throwing her in.

"Stiles Stilinski, I'm going to kill you."