Hot Tub (Brett Talbot) (MATURE)

I sat on the cold metal bleachers while the cool breeze bit at my nose, signaling for me to wrap my coat tighter around my body. The bright lights lit up the lacrosse field and I watched as the opposing teams go head to head. It was one of the few times that Devenford Prep and Beacon Hills Highschool versed each other and it was also one of the only times I was able to see Brett.

Brett and I have been dating for almost 8 months now. Although, there was a little problem... no one knew. Brett and I had multiple reasons to keep our relationship a secret; it started with us meeting through Liam and we instantly hit it off, I decided it was best if we didn't tell anyone since Liam was one of my closest friends. Then adding on the factors of going to different schools, the whole werewolf dilemma, and everyone believing Brett was a giant douche, we finally agreed to wait to tell everyone.

I sat between Mason and Malia as I watch Devenford Prep crush our school. Brett took on almost everyone he came across and was scoring with ease. I watched as Brett's muscles flexed under his uniform as he ran. I studied the details of how his jersey hung off of him and how beautiful his facial structure was even under his helmet. I melted into this trance until I felt someone to my right grab onto my arm. I whipped my head around and came eye to eye with Malia who was looking at me confused.

"Are you good?" She asked with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, just getting into the game that's all," I said, keeping calm. For the past few months, I've grown better at lying so nobody could pick up a change in heartbeat so Maila simply nodded before turning back to the game.

It wasn't long before the game came to an end with Devenford taking a large victory over Beacon Hills. I sat in place on the bleachers, giving Mason and Malia a stupid excuse of why they should go see the pack and I stay back. I rummaged through my phone until the crowd gradually dismissed and I swayed down the stairs of the bleachers, walking towards a very cocky Brett.

"How're you feeling? You sure played hard." I complimented.

"I feel great, so great in fact that I think you should come back to my place to celebrate my victory." Brett offered with his award winning smirk written across his face.

"Oh really? Well, Liam invited me to Scott's party after the game and I think you're going to need to persuade me on why I should hang out with you instead." I teased as I wiggled my eyebrows at him.

Brett leaned down and I felt his hot breath next to my ear, sending a shock wave of goosebumps over my body. "I have a hot tub." Brett simply said. I grinned at his offer and at that point, he knew he had won me over.

The car ride back to Brett's house was quick thanks to his habit of speeding. Brett led me through his house and out to his backyard where laid his hot tub. As we reached the warm water I came to a halt.

"What's wrong?" Brett asked cautiously seeing my confused look.

"I don't have a swimsuit." I simply stated which made Brett laugh.

"Baby, we don't need clothes." He said seductively as he began to strip off his uniform until he was completely naked. I watched as he emerged himself into the water and leaned back, resting his arms on the edge of the tub.

"Waters great," Brett added as he tilted his head back, enjoying the feeling of the warm water. I slowly began to strip down, immediately regretting the decision when the cold night air hit my back.

"It's cold," I complained.

"It's only cold when you're standing out there, the longer it takes you the colder you'll get," Brett replied not bothering to look up at me. I finished discarding my clothing and finally stepping into the water, my skin tingling at the change in temperature. Brett finally looked up when he felt the water move and he looked me up and down as if he was drawing a picture in his mind.