Just kiss me alredy (Derek Hale)

"Let's get this over with" I grumble to myself before I lift my hand, forming a fist and about to knock on the door when it slides open, quickly revealing the ever present moody glare of my least favorite Hale.

Derek raises his brows quickly as he clips out "I heard that"

Rolling my eyes I walk past him and into his loft "of course you did, I'm in the know about your little talent you know- just like I could hear you talking to yourself in here about being just as excited as I am for you to train me... again"

"Hmm" I hear from behind me, causing me to raise a brow as I turn around to face him.

Derek crosses his arms over his chest before he continues "I'm doing this as a favor to Scott, since he's on his mission to find and properly train newly turned were's who are in need of guidance to not kill innocent people" he finishes with a smirk full of amusement on his stupid face to show me his words were a direct insult to me and nothing less.

I scoff lightly and walk over to drop my bag onto the floor by the couch as I regard his statement "I get it Derek, these past few months haven't been either of our favorite past time since you can't handle how amazing I actually am- strictly down to business good sir. What's on the agenda for today?"

I offer him a salute when I turn back to him just in time to catch the tail end of him rolling his eyes, before he walks over to the side of the room he's set up his own mini gym in.

Walking over to the punching bag that I loathe even more than him, he sets his hands on either side of it "You are still scrawny, even with your strength you are still too weak."

Leveling him with a deep glare at his obvious insult, I cross my arms over my front and shrug "Why do I need to be stronger? Won't that allow me to be a danger to innocent people"

I fight to keep a straight face and try not to let on that I'm mocking him for his previous statement, which I fail at apparently if the look he throws my way is anything to go off of.

Shaking his head once he elaborates through his aggravation "Listen smartass, you still need to know just how strong you are. Knowing your strength, means knowing your limits. Things like anger and impulse could make you stronger in a situation and that's where mistakes happen- that's where people can get hurt."

I let out a frustrated huff with how much sense that actually makes and walk over towards him.

Derek grabs some tape and comes to a stop, standing in front of me.

I raise a brow at him while I look from his face to the tape he's holding up before I quip, "I literally heal faster than the cuts could happen, why do I need the tape?"

Lifting the tape slightly, he looks to glare even harder towards me as he answers "Because my training my rules. Just because you're a werewolf now doesn't mean you can't indulge in a human precaution"

I stare at him and his ridiculous gloating face for a few seconds before I huff out a breath quickly and begrudgingly raise my hand out for him to wrap.

Choosing not to comment on my actions, surprisingly, Derek silently gets to work wrapping my hands.

One hand down and he starts working on wrapping the other when I can't take the silence anymore.

It's not even the silence that's bothering me, it's the fact that it's a comfortablesilence.

Which freaks me out because if there's anything Derek and I are, it's notcomfortable around each other.

So before I can drive myself even more crazy, I clear my throat "So does being a born werewolf mean you're obligated to be the old wise man and have the best answers for any and everything a person could ask?"