Morning Train (THIAM) (MATURE)

"Mmpff" Liam groaned; barely conscious as he rolled over on his bed, only further ensnaring himself in the tangled mess of sheets and blankets. He was still mostly asleep when he felt the weight and heat of another body pressing down all around him, completely enveloping him in its warm embrace; the familiar musky, woodsy scent of his chimera surrounding him.

Slowly coming out of the fog of his slumber, Liam went to stretch his stiff muscles. Trying to bring his right forearm to his face to wipe the dried up sleep from his bleary eyes, the young beta found he couldn't move his arm. Blinking rapidly, and taking in the sudden flood of morning sunlight, Liam noticed that holding him in place were another set of arms. Strong arms that were pressed overtop of his; with hands pinning his wrists beneath his pillow.

Liam tried to roll off his stomach to no avail. Suddenly feeling a very familiar kiss along the nape of his neck, he recognized the paralyzing force of muscle and warmth as Theo.

"Theo" Liam said, smiling while also rolling his eyes.

"Liam" Theo mocked back, moving his kiss a little lower on the other boy's neck.

"Alright, come on get off me. It's time to get up" Liam called out with a slight laugh, amused by the affectionate antics of his boyfriend.

"Aww, but why? It's sooo early! 50 more minutes?" Theo fake pouted, gripping Liam's wrists even harder; and bringing his nose down onto the back of his head, gently inhaling the faded scent of Liam's shampoo mixed with his sweat in his hair.

"50? Don't you mean 5?" Liam asked

"Not for what I have in mind" Theo teased, sending a warm gust of breath spilling across Liam's ear

Liam shivered, albeit involuntarily. "Theo! We don't have time for . . . that" he said, a blush spreading over his cheeks

Theo nuzzled his nose against the side of Liam's neck. "Then we'll have to make time!" he ordered, "it's good luck!" he added

Liam scoffed, "Good luck?" he asked, still trying to wiggle his way out from under the chimera

"Yep, guaranteed to stop anything bad from messing with you all day!" Theo continued while beginning to lightly suck at the side of the beta's neck

"Sleeping with you really protects me from bad luck all day?" Liam repeated, deciding to entertain his boyfriend's curious logic for another moment

"Mmmhmm." Theo hummed in the affirmative, pressing his nose up the side of Liam's neck until he was right behind his ear.

"and how does that work?" the beta asked skeptically

"Because if I fuck you first, as in right now; then nothing else will dare try" Theo purred into Liam's ear.

"Even life doesn't want my sloppy seconds Littlewolf" he added after a quick nibble of the beta's ear

Liam nearly choked on that last part, much to Theo's amusement.

"I'd say you're full of it, but I am way too turned on right now to care!" Liam confessed

"And I'd say that you're the one that's about to be full of it" Theo growled, drawing a fang down the side of his neck; eyes lightly glowing.

Liam gulped at that last part. He knew he was supposed to get to the clinic early to help Scott and Mason with some prep work for the pack meeting later that morning; but there was no mantra in the world that could calm the unholy tempest Theo had stirred to life inside of him. His wolf was panting, begging for what Theo had promised; he knew the other boy could smell the waves of lust rolling off of him by now, but he couldn't care less.