Shift (Derek Hale) (Contains Mature Content) pt.1

(Season 1)

Stiles POV

"Stiles, where do you get this all this information?" Scott asked, as I rambled off facts about werewolves as I spun in my desk chair.

"Oh, I don't know...maybe...The internet." I replied with a shrug, looking at my best friend.

"Yes, because everything on the internet is true, especially when it comes to werewolves, Stiles." Scott scoffed, sitting next to me at my desk.

"I'm serious. The website I use is legit. The person that runs it is a Parapsychologist." I said, pulling up the website for Scott to see.

"A what?" He said, leaning in to read the home page.

"A parapsychologist. It's what you call someone who studies the supernatural." I explained with a sigh.

"Ok, so how do we know that this is the work some of dude that lives in his mother's basement?" Scott asked, sounding exasperated.

"I find your lack of faith in me disturbing." I replied, nudging out of his way.

"Well, it's a valid question." Scott said, defensively.

"I know it's legit because this Dr. Enerson, has a Doctorate in Folklore and Mythology and a minor in Anthropology and Religious Studies from Harvard as well as a Master's in Metaphysical Humanistic Science with a specialization in Paranormal Science." I said reading the list of qualifications on the website.

"That's just a bunch of titles to me." Scott said, looking at me.

"Listen, His thesis was on the Beast of Gévaudan." I breathed, smirking at the look on Scott's face at the name.

"Ok, I believe you now." He whispered, biting his lip.

"Thank you." I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

"One more question." Scott said, cutting my victory short.

"How do you get all information? Does he tell you?" He asked, brows furrowing.

"Well yeah, Dr. Enerson has a Q&A chat. I've been chatting with him for weeks." I said, simply bringing up the emails.

"Stiles! This is bad! You could expose us." Scott said, standing up and pacing back and forth frantically.

"Relax, Scott, do you really think I'm stupid enough to tell him that asking questions because my best friend is a werewolf?" I laughed, looking at him. He shot me a glare.

"Okayyyyy, don't answer that question. I told him that I was writing a paper." I said, finding the exact email.

"And he bought it?" Scott asked leaning over my shoulder to read the email.

"Hook, Line and sinker. See just because I don't have wolf-y senses doesn't mean I can't be helpful."

"Stiles! Scott! What are you two still doing here?" My dad said, stepping into my room and crossing his arms.

"Uhhhh, last minute homework." I mumbled, exiting out of my computer screen.

"Sure. Get to school. Now." He said, sending us both a stern look as we grabbed our back packs and trudged past him. As we climbed into my jeep, Scott spoke,

"I still got a bad feeling about this Dr. Enerson."

"Well, don't worry I'll handle it." I said, starting Rosco with a hum.