Decision

Chapter 32

Author's POV

It's been a week now that Manya was not up from her slumber. All were getting worried for her, especially Arhaan who was waiting for her to get up so that he could ask her for forgiveness. He came to hospital in the evening and look after Manya.

In the evening Arhaan told Arjun that he will staying today with her. Arjun nodded and didn't say no to him because he knew how guilty he was feeling. Arjun went to home and Arhaan entered into Manya's room. She was now recovering. Her wounds looked healed now. Arhaan sat beside her while holding her hand.

"I'm angry on you..." Said Arhaan and paused.

"You know, you're a stubborn girl. Everyday I ask you to get up but you're not responding to me. You don't care for anyone. All are begging you to wake up. They're worried for you and you are sleeping. And you know, I can't handle my office work without you. I need you. Please wake up." said Arhaan and touched her left cheek with his right hand. A tear slipped from his eye looking at her not responding.

He looked at her for sometime and talked to her again. He told her how Deepika aunty and the whole family was worried for her. When he was talking about them Manya sequeezed his hand.

He looked at her hand that was holding his. He looked at her face, her eyes were closed but he could see the movement under the eyelids. Arhaan called her name and pressed the bell for doctor. Doctor arrived there in minutes and asked Arhaan to leave while he checked Manya.

Arhaan was impatiently waiting outside the ward for doctor. When he came out he told him that Manya was conscious now but she was scared and she started crying while she was calling for her mother. So he gave injection to calm her. She was sleeping now.

"She needs her family's support to come out from this trauama. Please call her family." Said the doctor and left from there.

Arhaan immediately called Arjun and informed him about Manya. He was waiting outside and in sometime all reached  at hospital.

They all asked about Manya's condition so Arhaan told them what doctor said to him.

When Mannya woke up in the morning the whole family went into room except Arhaan. He didn't want to face her now. He left from there without anyone's notice.

One week passed since Manya came back home after her recovery. Everyone took good care of her. They didn't leave her alone any minute. One or the other of the family member used to stay with her. Manya was coming out from her trauma with passing days with Shobha's help But it was as if she forgot how to smile. She used to behave normally infront of her family but she was totally broken inside. She wanted to cry her heart out but couldn't because of her family sake.

Arjun was observing her. He was trying to get her back to her old self. He thought about something and went to Manya's room.

He knocked at the door and entered into her room. Manya was sitting in her room's balcony. She was looking at the sky while tears were continuously falling from her eyes. Arjun sat beside her and cupped her face and cleaned her tears. Manya didn't flinch or feel scared at the sudden presence of Arjun.

"Manya, I want to say something. I know what happened happened with you it's all my mistake." Said Arjun.

"No Bhai, it's not your mistake. I'm the reason of your worries. You all want to see me happy and in return I give you so much pain." Said Manya crying.

No don't say like that, you're our happiness, Manya Then how can you give us pain? But from now on you will be so happy, I promise you." Said Arjun and Manya looked at him in confusion.

"Tomorrow you will know and promise me, that you will support the decision we took for you." Said Arjun and cleared her teary face with his hands.

"What're you talking about, Bhai?" What decision are you talking about?" Said Manya.

"You will know soon and trust me, it's best for you." Said Arjun and kissed on her forehead and left from there while giving a smile to Manya that she returned with a confused mind.

Arhaan POV

In these two weeks I didn't try to meet Manya. I was waiting for the right time so that I can face her again. I took a decision to help her and come out of her painful past.

I was sitting at the edge of the bed while thinking something when Khushi entered in my room and told me that everyone was waiting for me in the hall. I nodded and told her that I'm coming.

I came to the hall. Mom and Dadi sat either side of Dad on the sofa infront of me. Dad gestured me to sit and I hesitantly sat infront of them.

"Son!" Dad said and paused. They all looked so serious.

"Your mom told me about your decision. I want to know whether you're serious about it? Think, son, it's whole life's decision." He said and looked at me for an answer.

I looked at mom and then at Dadi who was trying to hide her emotions and showing a stern face to me. But I know she was happy from inside and I also know why.

I cleared my throat and told themt that I was serious about it. I took the decision after thinking a lot.

"Yeah dad, I'm absolutely sure about it. I want it. And I promise you that I will take care of everything related to this topic. And I know that mom told you and Dadi about it clearly."

After listening to me dad stood up from his seat and took steps towards me. I also stood up. Dad came to me and hugged me tightly.

"I'm happy about your decision, Arhaan. I'm proud of you. I know you won't let me down infront of anyone." I nodded and hugged him back.

"Rishab, come on give me side. I also want to hug my grandson." Said an overly enthusiastic dadi and came towards me.

"My bacha, you gave me so much happiness. I'm so happy. You took a great decision. And I know you will be so happy." Said Dadi happily and kissed my forehead. I smiled at her excitement.

"Tell me what decision you all are talking about?" Asked an annoyed Khushi, unknown about the whole conversation.

We all looked at her expressions and burst into fits of laughter. She pouted her lips sadly and came towards dad and hugged him.

Dad kissed her hair and told her that she will know tomorrow. She looked at dad with puppy eyes. Dad smiled to her and told her about the discussion.

She turned and ran towards me and hugged me. I lost my balance but composed myself.

"Slowly, Khush!"  I said and broke the hug.

"You're the best, Bhai. I'm so happy for you. Now I'll have a company against you." She Said happily.

I slap her shoulder lightly and said good night to everyone. I was going to return to my room when mom stopped me and told me that we'll be going there in the morning. I nodded and came to my room.

I lay on my bed and thought about tomorrow. I hope everything goes well according to my plan. I took my phone and opened my photo gallery. I saw the photo.

 "I'm coming, my rose, to give you that happiness that you deserve. To make you mine... I'm coming."

*********************

How's the Chapter readers? I know it's short. But don't worry it's my promise I will give you next update soon.

So you like the twist? Tell me about it. I hope all of you're enjoying the story.

If you're liking then please vote, share and comment guys. It will encourage me to write better.

Thanks for reading.