Opening up

Chapter  9

Author's POV

Next Day In Malhotra mansion all were sitting in dining hall having breakfast.

"Mom as far as I know Deepika aunty never had a daughter, so where did Manya come from. We know Sehgal family for long but I never met her." Said Khushi while munching on her food.

Arhaan also looked his mom. He was also curious to know about Manya.

I also wanted to talk about this matter to you both. But good that you asked." said Shobha and looked at them.

"Manya Is not their daughter. They found her on a road in serious condition after she met with an accident. They got her treated. Manya's own family disowned her." Said Shobha.

"What ?" asked Arhaan shocked.

"I don't know why they would do that with her. She is such an innocent girl." said Dadi while looking sad.

"What Nishant told about them I think they were not her real parents. How could parents disown their own child and mentally torture her to this extent that she thought about sucide ? They are such disgusting people." Said Rishab, making a disgusted face.

"But she is now in good hands, Rishab." Said Shobha while smiling.

"Manya Is in Depression and they know about her past but not complete. So that they could help her. So Deepika wants me to treat her. That's why I invited them for a get together yesterday, to meet her first."

Arhaan and Khushi were shocked to listen about her.

"Oh mom I feel very bad for her. But I am also happy that Deepika and Nishant uncle are with her. And Arjun Bhai treats her like his own sister. I feel love and care for her in his eyes." Said Khushi.

"Yes mom she Is lucky to have them. I know you will treat her well and she will be fine soon." Said Arhaan and squeezed her hand while assuring her.

"Yesterday Arjun called me and asked for her treatment. He told me that she was feeling good with you both. She smiled and laughed with you all. She felt little relaxed yesterday. Today I will start her first session." Said Shobha.

"But why she attempted suicide, mom ? What happened with her?" Asked Arhaan while thinking something in his mind.

"We don't know what she got through in her past. But I am sure now that Sehgals will treat her like their own daughter." Said Shobha while smiling.

But Arhaan was still lost in her thoughts. He felt bad for her.

Manya's POV

I was in garden thinking about yesterday. I was feeling good there. I wasn't feel awkward there. They were such nice people ! And this family. They are such nice people, always making me feel like I am their own family member. I don't want them to be worried about me so I thought I will accept them.

I was looking at the beauitful roses infront of me. I love roses, especially the pink ones. This garden has lots of plants of roses of almost every colour.

I was admiring the beautiful view while smiling when Arjun Bhai and his mom came and sat beside me.

" What are you looking at, sis?" Asked Arjun Bhai.

"This garden is so beautiful. I feel so good here. This view is so good and these roses are so beautiful too." I said while smiling at them.

"You like roses ?" asked Arjun bhai.

"Yes. I love them." I said.

Author's POV

"I will tell our gardner to plant more roses if you like them this much." Said Deepika smiling at Manya with affection.

"Thank you mom." Manya said while looking at Deepika and smiled.

Deepika looked at Manya, shocked. "You called me.. you called me mom, Manya ?" She asked, may be not believing her ears.

"Mom." Manya said again and Deepika hugged her tightly but not hurting her.

"You are my daughter, my little flower. I will always love you very much Manya. I will never allow anyone to hurt you." She said emotionally and kissed Manya's face many times.

"Ok stop mom. You and your daughter want to see me cry ?" Said Bhai while making faces.

"Manya, today we are going to hospital to meet Shobha aunty." Said bhai.

" Why?"  Manya asked, scared at the name of a psychiatrist.

"Because she is a psychiatrist. You need her help. She will help you to come out of your problems. You can talk to  her." Said Bhai.

"But Bhai I don't.."

"No, Manya, don't think about this in a neagtive way. We want to help you. We want to see you happy and fine. You will be going with me today. Get ready fast. Everything will be fine, okay? Don't stress your mind." Said Bhai and Manya nodded after which he left from there.

"Ok, Manya. I will help you to get ready. Don't worry, little flower, Shobha is just like me. You won't feel awkward with her." Said mom. Manya nodded and they went to her room.

Manya and Arjun arrived at the hospital and waited for their turn while sitting outside of the cabin. They entered when the nurse told them and greeted Shobha.

"If you don't feel awkward, I will send Arjun out so that we can talk ?" Asked Shobha while smiling.

Manya said a small okay and Arjun left from there.

"How are you, Manya?" Asked Shobha.

"I am fine."

"How did you feel yesterday?

"I felt good. I enjoyed with you all." Said Manya, now a little comfortable with Shobha.

They talked for sometime about some small, normal day to day things. Shobha put questions about her life that Manya could answer without feeling bad.

Manya felt relieved after talking to Shobha. Shobha prescribed some medicines to help her in relieving any kind of discomfort and also suggest her to do what she wants and what makes her happy.

After sometime Shobha called Arjun and told about Manya's next session and medicines after which they left the hospital.

On the way to home, Arjun asked Manya how was she feeling after talking to Shobha. She told him that she felt relieved and relaxed after talking to her and that, she liked her.

"Do you wanna eat ice cream ?" Asked Arjun all of a sudden.

"If you want to, then, okay." Said Manya smiling.

They entered the ice cream parlour.

"What flavour do you want?" Asked Arjun.

"I want chocolate flavor." Said Manya

They relished their ice cream while talking and enjoying. After that they went back home.

**********************

How's the chapter readers ? Tell me through your comments.

If you liked this chapter then press the star.

Thanks for reading.