I trust you

Chapter 39

Author's POV

Arhaan took Manya into his arms and entered the backyard. When Manya looked at the sight infront of her eyes, her eyes glistened with tears of happiness. The whole backyard was full of rose plants. There was a fountain whose boundary was full of rose plants. She took a deep breath to feel the beauty with her eyes closes. Arhaan backhugged and said, "You liked the surprise, my rose?"

"How did you know, Arhaan, what I like? I don't know even one thing about your likes or dislikes. How did you do that? You gave me lots of happiness, I can't explain in words. You're the best man that a girl could ever get. It's my destiny that I have you. I'm so lucky to have you as my husband. Please don't change, ever." Said Manya while crying and hugged Arhaan tightly.

"It's not a big thing, Manya. It's a small gift from me to thank you for giving me a little space in your heart. But I promise you that I will bring lots of happiness in our life that you will forget your painful past." said he and cleared her tears.

"Come. Let's eat something then we will take rest after freshing up." Arhaan took her to the dining area where the food was already set on the table. They both ate while chatting. After that Arhaan told Manya to fresh up in another room.

"Why?" Asked Manya. Arhaan looked at Manya in confusion.

"Why would I get ready in another room?" Asked Manya.

"Because I have some work in our room. You go and take a shower then you can come to our room."

"Now no more questions. Go, and I've already kept your clothes on the bed." Said he and went from there. "Hurry up!"

Manya was still confused but went to another room. She saw the beautiful night gown Arhaan had kept and went to shower. After her business she went to their room and knocked the door.

"You don't have to knock, Manya. It's your room also. So come in." Said Arhaan from the other side.

Manya went inside. The whole room was decorated with roses and candles. Manya's heartbeat got fast looking at the room that was decorated just like on their first night. The lights were off. The candles and the moon light providing a romantic atmosphere.

Manya called Arhaan in her shivering voice. Arhaan came from the balcony and looked at Manya who was looking gorgeous in her night outfit selected by him. He took her into his arms and went to bed. He placed Manya on bed. Manya nervously looked at Arhaan. It's all new for her. She didn't think it will happen so quickly. Her heart was racing fast in fear.

"Relax. I know you're nervous, Manya. But we're a couple now. You don't have to fear anything. You can tell me your views. I know it's all new for you and for me as well. We can take time if you want. But don't take tension. It's not important that it should happen today. We can do it when you want."

"It's just another surprise for you. I wanted it to be special for you. But don't worry, some other time, when you're comfortable." Said he and stood up to lie on his side to sleep when Manya stopped him.

"It has to happen one or the other day. I just got nervous. But you know my fears, Arhaan. I have to be ready for this. And I trust you. You gave me so much happiness. So I can also gives you some happiness."