Epilogue

Chapter 42                                              

After five years

Manya's POV

My life had totally changed after that accident that happened in the past. I never thought I will be happy ever in life. But destiny had her own plans. I met with my real family. Then I met my soulmate, my Arhaan who I love to the moon and back. He is my breath. Now I can't live without him. He is my everything. He loved me the way I needed him. He completed me.

In these past years lot of things happened, some bad and some happy. The sad thing is that suddenly dadu expired in an accident last year. I can never forget his love. He is the only man who cared for me in my childhood. I would never forget him. I couldn't accept his sudden demise but Arhaan's love took me out from this phase also.

But the good thing that happened in my life is that God blessed us with a baby girl. Aanya. She is my cute little princess. But she is such a naughty girl and it's because of Arhaan and the family who love her lot and never deny her wishes ever. But I'm okay with it because I also love my baby.     

Today my Princess turned five. And our family planned a big surprise party for her. But I did all the preparation without Arhaan because he is out for a business trip for a week.

Only I know how I spent my days and nights without his presence. I missed him a lot. And my Aanya, she also missed him so much that she cried yesterday night. And After lot of consoling from Arhaan on video call she slept. I'm worried if Arhaan didn't come back by evening how she will react. I hope Arhaan reaches back on time.

I kissed my sleeping baby on her head who is snuggling into my chest. I got up to do my morning routines. After shower I changed into a beautiful maroon sari. I listened Aanya's laughter and come into the room to get shocked by the presence of my husband who was kissing Aanya's whole face with her sitting on his lap.

"When did you come?" I asked, surprised by his sudden arrival.

He come towards me with Aanya still in his arms and hugged me and kissed me on my head.

"Is it the way you welcome your husband?" He asked being over dramatic.

I smiled at his antics and hugged him back.

"You know I can't see my daughter crying and also when it happened because of me. I immediately took the next flight after consoling her last night.

Manya nodded and told him to fresh up while she gave bath to Aanya and got her ready. Arhaan nodded and went to take shower.

In the evening they celebrated Aanya's birthday with some close relatives and family. Aanya received lots of gifts from her loved ones.

When the party finished the whole malhotra family was sitting in the living room. Aanya was laughing while sitting on her grandfather's lap who was making funny faces while looking at her. The whole family was looking at them with a smile on their faces.

Arhaan called Aanya and asked her to come to him. He held her close to him.

"So? What my princess wants as a gift from me?" Asked Arhaan.

Aanya started thinking while resting her finger on her chin and then looked at her badi dadi who looked at her and gestured her to say something.

"What are you thinking, baby? Tell dadda, what you want?" Asked Arhaan.

"I want a little baby so that I can play with him." Said Anaya in her baby voice.

Manya was drinking water and spat it after listening her daughter's demand.