New beginning

Chapter 38

Author's POV

The Malhotra's are waiting for the new couple at there residence. In sometime the wedding car reached the mansion. Arhaan and Manya were welcomed by Shobha. After completing the rituals Khushi took Manya to Arhaan's room.

"Bhabhi... I'm so happy to have you as my bhabhi." Said khushi with enthusiasm and hugged Manya. Manya smiled at her cuteness.

After sometime khushi left the room after telling Manya about the room and Manya's things.

Manya sat on the bed. She was feeling very tired because of today's events. She wanted to change and sleep. She was sitting there when sleep took over her and she slept in the sitting position.

Arhaan entered the room after bickering with his devil like sister who stopped him from entering his room. She demanded her gift. Arhaan told her that he will give her whatever she wants tomorrow but she didn't let him enter the room. After a lot of convincing she allowed him to get in.

Arhaan entered in the room and the first thing he noticed was his cute wife, sleeping in the sitting position. Arhaan took steps towards her and sat beside her.

His eyes stopped at the beautiful naive girl who was his wife now. He was very happy. He wanted to talk to her but he knew that she was tired. So he wanted her to sleep but, in comfort so he shaked Manya by her shoulder. Manya opened her eyes and saw Arhaan infront of her. She felt embarrassed and stood up immediately. 

"Sorry I couldn't control my sleep and I don't know when I slept." Said Manyawhile Playing with her bangles nervously. Arhaan closed the distance between them and took her hands in his.

"Relax I know you got tired. It's okay. Trust me I didn't want to disturb you but I couldn't let you sleep in such an uncomfortable position and in this heavy outfit. Please change and after that you can sleep." He said while caressing her cheeks.

Manya nodded shyly. Arhaan's touch made her feelspecial. Arhaan took her with him to dressing area. He seated her infront of the mirror and looking at the mirror he asked for permission to help her in removing her jewellery.

"May i?" Arhaan asked.

Manya nodded with hesitation. Arhaan removed her jewellery very carefully as if he was a fragile doll. Manya was lost in him as she was looking at his reflection in the mirror. At last, Arhaan opened her hair and looked at her through the mirror while smiling. He gaze broke her trance. Manya looked at herself and stood up from the chair. Arhaan kissed her forehead and told her to change her outfit.

Manya went to the washroom to take a shower. She wore her night dress and came in to the room. Arhaan had already changed and he was laying on the bed at the left side with his back facing her. Manya stood there awkwardly while looking here and there.

"Come and sleep, Manya." Said Arhaan and turned towards her. He gestured her to come to the bed. Manya slowly took steps towards the bed and sat there. Arhaan took her hand and pulled her towards him. Manya fell on his chest and her hairs fell on Arhaan's face.

Manya's heartbeat became faster due to this intimate position between them. Arhaan cleared his face while removing her hair from his face. He saw her position and pulled her close.  He kept Manya's head on his chest while holding her fragile body. He kissed her hair while caressing her head.

"Sleep, Manya, we'll enjoy our special night some other day." Listening this Manya's cheeks became red. Arhaan held her tightly and in sometime they went into deep sleep.

Next morning Manya woke up in Arhaan's arms. She smiled looking at the handsome man. She tried to get out of Arhaan's grip but in vain. In this process Arhaan's sleep broke. He held her tightly and looked at her face that was so close to his face. He kissed her near her lips while wishing her good morning, calling her his rose. Manya looked at him shocked. After realising what happened a tint of pink colour came on her face. She looked at Arhaan and asked him why he called her rose.

"Arhaan smiled and removed his arm and sat in a comfortable position, still holding her. He hugged her from her back. I will tell you why I called you rose but for this you have to wait for sometime." Saying this he kissed her on her hair.

"Now go and freshnup. Then I'll show you something that you'll love." He said.

Manya nodded with smile and stood up from bed. She went to washroom. When she came out she found Arhaan waiting for her.

"Go get ready. I will shower till then." Arhaan said and went to the washroom.

After they got ready they went to the dining area where whole family was waiting for them.

Manya touched elders' feet and took their blessings. They all enjoyed breakfast while chatting happily. Manya enjoyed her first meal after their marriage with her new family. After breakfast Arhaan took Manya with him after informing his mother.

Arhaan and Manya reached a beautiful mansion. He stopped at the entrance and a gate keeper opened the gate Arhaan stopped the car in the porch.

He got out of the car and opened the passenger door for Manya. He took her to the mansion. Manya's mouth hung open seeing the beauty of the house. The whole mansion was as per Manya's taste. The curtains and the furniture, everything was Manya's favourite. Manya explored the main area forgetting Arhaan's presence When Arhaan suddenly hugged her from back.

"You liked it?" Arhaan asked while touching his face with her cheeks from the back. Manya nodded shyly because of Arhaan's closeness.

"Who's mansion is this?" Asked Manya and broke the hug while turning towards Arhaan.

" It's ours." Said Arhaan . I bought this for us, and decorated it as per your taste. It's your wedding gift. Come I will show you our room."

Manya didn't move and held Arhaan's hand. "But we already have one, then why this? You don't have to buy this for me Arhaan." Manya said while being emotional.

Arhaan cupped her face. "I know but I wanted to buy a new mansion for us. So that when we want to spend some time we can come here for privacy. And you know in future if we want we can stay here. We will create our special memories here and start a new life. And now no questions about it. Come with me, I have a surprise for you that you'll love the most." He took her into their room while side hugging her.

They entered the room that was decorated the way Manya liked. Manya looked at Arhaan. "Why didn't you arranged something the way you like? It'sot only mine."

"I know but you are mine now so your tastes, things, everything belongs to me. They are also mine now." He said and came towards her while smiling.

But Manya wanted to say something when Arhaan cut her off with a kiss. He kissed her so softly, taking her into a different world. Manya was shocked at first but then she felt a different pleasure that she forgot herself. Arhaan kissed her without noticing the time. He stopped when they were out of breath. He looked at her and touched her red cheeks. Manya looked down with shyness. Arhaan took her chin with his fingers and made her look at him. "Wanted to create a beautiful memory with you in our room. So that it becomes more special." He said giving her a quick peck.

"And I think I can never get enough of you. It's amazing. I want to do it again but we don't have much time."  He said and winked. Manya shyly hugged him, hiding her face in his chest. Arhaan smiled and hugged her tightly. 

"Come, it's time to show you the main surprise." He took her into his arms suddenly and went to the backyard of their house.

To be continued......

So how's the chapter readers? I hope you enjoyed it.

Give me your views about it. You liked Arhaan and Manya's togetherness. Tell me?

If you like my work please support. Please share,vote and comment.