Manya wants to meet Shobha

Chapter 14

Author's POV

Arjun and Arhaan were waiting for one hour when finally the nurse told them that the patient gained consciousness.

They entered in her room and Manya looked at both. She was shocked to see her surroundings.

"Manya! How are you feeling now ?" Asked Arjun while sitting in front of her.

"Bhai, what happened to me I.. don't know. Why am I here?"  She asked and looked at Arhaan and Arjun clueless.

"Nothing happened to you. You fainted while crossing the road. Doctor told me that You are not healed properly and because of being tired you fainted. Nothing serious." Said Arjun and caressed her right hand.

Manya nodded still confused. She suddenly remembered about Amrita and Khushi.

"Where are Khushi and Amrita Bhabi." She asked getting panicked.

"They both are safe and at home. Dont worry." Said Arhaan worriedly.

"Okay then if you're feeling better shall we go home?" Asked Arjun.

"Hmm." Hummed Manya. Then they left from there after completing the formalities of discharge.

At Sehgal mansion after knowing about Manya Deepika was worriedly waiting for their arrival. Nishant was comforting her but she was feeling restless. Khushi and Amrita were sitting in the living room in tension.

"Nishant, call Arhaan and ask about Manya? And why this boy not picking up my phone." Asked Deepika while dialing Arjun's number again and again.

Arjun's car entered in the corridor and Deepika rushed towards them. When Manya came out of her seat she was engulfed by Deepika in a tight hug.

"Oh my Bacha! What happened to you?" Asked Deepika and checked Manya for any injury.

"Mom, don't worry. She is fine. Doctor said she needs rest because she is not healed properly. She has weakness." Said Arjun.

Deepika turned towards Arjun and glared at him while speaking.

"Why were you not picking our phone? We all called you many times."

Arjun confusedly checked and realized that his phone was on silent mode because of being in the hospital.

"Sorry mom, my phone was on silent mode. I didn't notice when we left from hospital."

Deepika nodded and turned towards Manya. "You take proper rest from now on. I will not allow you to get out of the bed." She said with authority.

"Okay mom. Give her instructions later. She is little weak so please give us entry." Said Arjun and side hugged his mother.

"Okay Arjun we will be also going to home. We are getting late." Said Arhaan.

Arjun nodded. After biding bye Arjun and Khushi left from there.

Manya's POV

I know I was acting normal in front of everyone because I don't want to hurt them with my problems. But I don't know what happened to me there. I want to talk to someone. I want to talk to Shobha aunty. Surely she will help me.

I will ask for meeting with Shobha aunty to Arjun Bhai a little later.

After dinner I went to Arjun bhai's room. I knocked at his door. Bhabi opened the door. Bhai was sitting on the bed with a sleeping Yahaira on his lap. He was patting her head.