Panick Attack

Chapter 13

Manya's POV

After we picked Khushi we left for boutique, the owner of which was the best friend of Bhabi. She was a very nice lady. She showed us her new collection of dresses. khushi decided a peach coloured gown and Bhabi selected burgundy coloured gown.They both looked beautiful in those dresses.

"Neha, show me your best designs for Manya." Bhabi said smiling while side hugged my shoulder.

Neha nodded and disappeared somewhere in the back of the shop. After sometime she returned with three beautiful dresses in her hands. They were blue, off white and grey in colour. She showed and explained about their fabrics.

"Manya di, go and try these dresses we will select after that." Said Khushi and handed me the blue dress first.

After changing into it I show it to them. They said it looks nice on me. Later I tried both off white and grey coloured gowns.

"Manya which one do you like?" Bhabi asked me.

"I don't know. You both tell me."

"I think that off white dress is very beautiful. You look gorgeous in it. Its golden embroidery is so beautiful. What you say Khushi." Said bhabi.

"Yes Manya di, you will look hot in this." Said Khushi and winked.

I was shocked to hear such word and blushed on her comment.

"Aww look Bhabi, Manya di is blushing." Said Khushi and they both laughed.

I felt embarrassed.

"Okay tell me Manya, do you feel comfortable in this?" Asked Bhabi.

I nodded and after buying our dresses, we bought a cute little, baby blue gown for our Yahaira. Then we left from there. After that we went to buy foot wears.

"I want to eat something. I'm hungry." Said Amrita Bhabi while pouting.

"Me too. Let's go to MacDonald's" Said Khushi with enthusiasm.

We ate burgers and fries with coffee. When we came out from there, Khushi pointed at some shop saying she wanted to buy something from there.

I asked Bhabi to sit in the car because she was feeling tired. I and Khushi were going to cross the road when Khushi's phone buzzed and she stopped to talk and gestured me to cross the road.

I was in mid way when I saw a truck running towards me with full speed. I stopped there, suddenly feeling numb. All the memories of my accident appeared infront of me.

I was sweating, my breathing got heavy. It was, as if, I forgot to move. And after that I don't know what happened with me because black dots appeared infront of my eyes.

Author's POV

Manya fainted. But luckily, the truck driver stopped his truck at the right time. Amrita was watching the whole horrible scene in panick.

She came out of the car and rushed towards Manya. Khushi noticed Amrita running towards the road, where Manya was lying lifelessly. With the help of the driver they took her and settled her in their car, and left for the hospital. Amrita started crying and called Arjun.

Arhaan's POV

After continous two meetings I left for Arjun's office. He wanted to discuss something about the upcoming party. So I was sitting in his cabin. His secretary told me that he was in a meeting. I was waiting for him when after fifteen minutes Arjun entered.

We hugged each other and sat on our place. We discussed about the preparations of the party as he ordered two coffees for us. After that we talking about our next project details when suddenly a phone call Disturbed us.

It was Arjun's phone. He received the call and listened to whatever the other person said with shock and worry on his face.

"Don't cry, Amrita. Where are you? I Will be reaching there in ten minutes. Don't worry she will be fine. Don't cry. It's not good for the baby. I will be there as soon as possible." He said and ended the call while standing up in hurry.

"What happened Arjun? Why are you worried? Why Amrita Bhabi was crying?" I asked and stopped him.

"Manya fainted and they took her to the city hospital." He said and rushed towards door.

I stopped him and told that I will also come with him. We left his and on the way Arjun told me what happened.

After reaching the hospital we asked the receptionist for Manya's room. Arjun ran from there without listening to her properly. I followed him and we saw Khushi and Amrita Bhabi sitting on a bench. Khushi was trying to console Amrita who was crying.

When she saw Arjun she rushed towards him and hugged him while crying.

"Please don't cry Amu. She will be fine." Arjun said and caressed her head while hugging her back.

"Arjun she was crossing the road when a truck was coming towards her but she didn't move from there and stopped midway. I shouted at her to move from there but she was numb as if she didn't hear me. I don't know suddenly what happened with her, she was breathing heavily and collapsed on the ground. Thank God the driver stopped at the right time." Said crying Amrita and hugged Arjun tightly.

I was shocked to hear about her behavior. Was she trying to commit sucide again?
I thought. How did she faint? I was lost in thoughts when doctor came out from her room.

Arjun rushed towards the Doctor asked about Manya?

"She had a panic attack. Because of shock she fainted." Doctor said.

"How's she now?" I asked.

"We gave her an injection. She is unconscious. She will regain her consciousness after sometime. After that you can meet her."

"Don't pressurise her brain by  asking her about this incident. Don't remind her about it. I suggest you should tell her doctor about her panic attack."

"Okay. Thank you, doctor. We will see into this matter later." I said.

"Arhaan, you go and take Khushi with you. I will handle here. Thanks for coming." Said Arjun.

"No Arjun, I will stay here with you. You should send Amrita home because it's not good for her." I said.

"Yeah," He turned towards Amrita, "Amu you and Khushi go home with the driver. I will come home later when Manya is discharged. And Arhaan will pick up Khushi from there." Said he.

"No Arjun, I will not.." Amrita wanted to disagree when I stopped her.

"Amrita, Arjun is right. Yahaira must be waiting for you, and you also look tired. You go with Khushi. We will also come in few hours. Khushi go with Amrita and take care of her." I said.

They both nodded and left from there.

*******************

Hello readers

I hope you liked the chapter.

Please don't forget to vote.

Next update will be soon.

Thanks for reading.