Interview

Hey readers.
I want to thank Who voted on my story.
I'm want to thank asrinfathima who encouraged me with her comments and votes. Thank you so much dear.

___________________________

Enjoy reading 💕💕

Chapter 23

Arhaan's POV

Today I woke up a little early I don't know why. Yesterday I couldn't sleep after receiving the call from Arjun. He told me that Manya accepted my offer of job.

She's coming today to give an interview. Whole night I was thinking about her. I want her to work in my company. I don't know why I can't accept even the thought of her working anywhere except my company.

After getting ready to go to office I went to the living hall. Mom was drinking her morning tea with Dadi. I went to them and sat down beside Dadi. Mom told kalpana to bring my black coffee.

"Arhaan, why did you wake up early?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to office, mom."

"It's 6:30 Arhaan. You always go to office at 8 Am. It's so early. Is everything okay in the office?" Dadi asked with worried expressions.

"Yeah sexy, everything is fine. Actually I have an important work so I want to do that. So I thought I'll leave for office early." I said while side hugging her and placing my chin on her shoulder.

Dadi smilingly placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me on my forehead.

I drank my black coffee and kissed Dadi and mom on their cheeks and left from there.

I reached my office in half an hour. The whole office is silent because office starts at nine.There is no one present except for the cleaning and security staff.

I entered my cabin. There stood Ms. Anvesha, who works with me as an administrative assistant. Her duties revolve around managing and distributing information within an office.

This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. She is also in charge of sending and receiving correspondence, as well as greeting clients and customers.

She's a nice girl, working for us from last three years. She's excellent in her work . I called her early to instructed her about Manya's arrival.

"Good morning, sir." She greeted me and I nodded. 

"Sorry to call you so early, Ms Anvesha." I said and sat on my chair.

'It's okay, sir. It's my work." She said and smiled.

"Anvesha, How are the interviews going on for executive assistant?" I asked.

"Sir, today Mr. Rajan will be taking interviews of the candidates." She told me.

"Cancel it." I said as I opened my laptop.

"Sir.. what..?" she stuttered.

"Yes, Ms Anvesha, cancel it. And a girl is coming today. Her name is Manya. Take care of her. She's coming for an interview. Take her to Mr Rajan's cabin personally. After that your work's done."