New parents

Chapter 3

Author's POV

After the accident Manya was admitted in hospital by a man who was in his mid sixtees. Manya's condition was very critical when she was brought to the hospital. Doctors were not sure that she would survive or not. By God's grace she survived but she was comatosed.

The man was very humble in this one month. He was looking after Manya's health. He had found about her identity and asked his assistant to inform her family, but what his assistant told him about their reaction was very shocking.

Someone's POV

Man - Hello, Doctor.

Doctor - Hello, Mr Sehgal

Man - What's the matter Doctor ? After your call I was very stressed. Is everything okay ? That.. that girl is alright ? How's her condition now ?

The man asked in one breath.

Doctor - Calm down, Mr Sehgal. Everything is alright. I called you to inform that the patient recovered from her comatosed state this morning.

The doctor said smilingly to Mr sehgal.

"Oh ! Thank God." Mr Sehgal said in relieved expression. "Can I meet her?"

"Yeah sure Mr Sehgal. We checked her and her reportes are perfectly fine. We will have to keep her under observation for a week. If everything is fine we will discharge her after that."

"No. I want to take her home with me. We will provide her all the facilities at home." Said Mr.Sehgal.

"As you say. I'll arrange for it for you."

"Okay. Thank you Doctor. Now I will meet her." Mr Sehgal said in happiness while shaking hand with the Doctor.

Manya's POV

After knowing that after my accident someone admitted me in this hospital and I was in coma since last month now I am laying in this hospital bed. "Why did I survive? I want to die.

But perhaps God also doesn't want me. How pathetic my life is. I am silently crying on my bad fate who doesn't want me to die peacefully.

My train of thoughts broke when someone entered my room. He looked about my father's age.

He smiled at me and placed a hand on my head, making me feel warm. He asked me how was I feeling?

I was staring at him and lots of thoughts came in my mind. And my head was paining like it would blast any time. I caught my head with my hands, trying to lessen the pain.

"Oh Child, Please don't stress your mind. Don't think too much. You are still recovering." He said in a worried tone.

"You rest. I will come later, okay Beta?

I only nodded and a nurse came and gave me an injection and suddenly I felt my eyes heavy and sleep consumed me.

Author's POV

After sometime, staring at sleeping Manya's face, Mr Sehgal touched her head lovingly and then left the room.

Next day Manya slowly opened her eyes after a lot of struggle. She was looking here and there when her eyes fell on the door where Mr Sehgal stood with a lady who was looking about her mother's age.

"How are you feeling child" ? Mr Sehgal asked lovingly.

"I am feeling better now" She slowly replied with an expressionless face.