Surprise

Chapter 36

Author's POV

"Sir.. sir... the plane is ready. We have to leave now. We have to reach there in time." A young man came and told to a man who is in his mid seventees.

The old man nodded who was standing at the big window and started to leave with the young man who was Arhaan's best friend. Daksh.

Today, In sehgal mansion all were busy for the big day. Last two days the whole family enjoyed the haldi ceremony and mehndi ceremony. And today is the big day for them because their beloved manya was going to enter the new phase of life.

Manya was sitting in her room all ready for the wedding. She was looking gorgeous in her maroon wedding lehanga that was selected by Arhaan. She was sitting on her bed when the whole family came there.

"Oh look mom, our manya is looking like a gorgeous princess." Said Arjun while coming towards Manya who stood up from the bed.

"No arjun you're wrong." Said Deepika and everyone looked at her. 

"She is not looking like a princess. She is a princess, Our princess." Said Deepika with a full blown smile. Manya took steps towards her and embraced her in a tight hug.

"Oh my bacha you are looking so beautiful." Said Deepika while hugging her back.

"Manya, bache I am so happy for you. You'll be a part of a beautiful family. Who will love you the most. They will take such good care of you. I'm sure you will be happy with them." Said Deepika while holding her cheeks.

Manya got emotional and tears came out of her eyes. Deepika cleared her tears and told her not to cry. Manya hugged her tightly remembering their love that she will miss after marriage. Deepika also started crying. 

"Oh no Deepika you also don't start now. Her makeup will be ruined." Said Nishant and hold Manya's hand and embraced her in a tight hug. I will miss you so much manu." Said Nishant.

"I'll miss you too papa." They both got emotional. Arjun consoled everyone while controlling his own emotions. When suddenly someone's cries made their heads turn that belonged to Amrita who got emotional looking at the scene. She started crying loudly like a child because of her pregnancy hormones. Arjun facepalmed himself and turned towards his wife to console her.

"What happened amu? Why are you crying like crazy." Arjun asked a little irritated because of her crying. She glared at him while crying continously. Manya came to  Amrita and took her hand and made her sit on the bed. She asked her why she was crying.

"Manya you know looking at you all I remembered my Bidaai. But I don't know why I can't control my emotions. I don't know why I want to cry." She said while hiccupping. Arjun came to her with a glass of water and cleared his wife's cheeks. 

"Don't cry bhabi, you know it's not good for my nephew or niece." Said manya and while touching her bump with her hands. "And now you're in your last trimester." Said Manya.

Amrita nodded and side hugged her because of her bump.

"Now stop your crying session. Lots of work is pending now. And Malhotra family would come any time with baarat." Said Nishant.

"Yeah! I have to prepare pooja thalli. I'm going." Said Deepika and left with Nishant.

Amrita also got up with Arjun's help and went to her room to get ready."

Now only Arjun was left in the room with Manya. Both of the siblings feeling different kind emotions. Arjun turned towards the big window and stood there. His eyes got moist. Manya came to Arjun and held his hand while turning him to face her.