She didn't return

Chapter 18

Author's POV

It was the party day. Sehgals and Malhotras, both the families were excited to announce their project's success. People who were invited to this party were eager to know about the announcement both the young Billionaires had to make.

The media was waiting to cover the grand party. They all know that these two families' parties are always at a grand scale. This party was arranged in Hyderabad's best seven star hotel that belongs to the Malhotras.

In Sehgal mansion, everyone got ready to go for the grand celebration. Nishant and Deepika left for the party with little Yahaira. Amrita and Manya were still getting ready.

"Amu.. How long would it take for you to get ready?" Asked Arjun fully ready in a black three piece suit. Amrita was trying to wear her sandals when Arjun called her.

"I'm all ready." she said "but this.." she pouted her lips and showed her sandal because she can't bend because of her grown belly.

Arjun helped her wearing her sandals as he told her that she was looking gorgeous in this gown.

"No, Arjun, I'm looking fat."

But Arjun hugged her and nuzzled in her neck and told her that she was looking beautiful, the pregnancy glow showing on her.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met. What you are, what shape you are, you always look beautiful to my eyes. So don't call my wife fat." Arjun said last line in playfully and kissed her on her lips.

"Okay, stop Arjun. Aren't you getting late now? You go and wait downstairs, I'll check on Manya." Said Amrita while Arjun faked whinning for stopping their romance.

Amrita entered Manya's room as Manya exited her changing room, wearing the dress they selected for the party.

"Manya, you are not ready yet. Let me help you." She took Manya in front of the dressing table. She curled her hair and was going to do her makeup but Manya stopped her.

"No Bhabi, I don't want to put on any makeup." Said Manya.

"No? But why? You'll look good. Let me do it." Said Amrita.

Amrita did her makeup. She gave more attention to her eyes and highlighted her eye makeup. She put red lipstick on her lips and gave her diamond earrings and a bracelet with matching her dress to wear.

After wearing her high healed sandals, Manya was completely ready. Manya noticed her self in mirror. She looked a completely different person. That sad girl was replaced with a beautiful face. Amrita complimented her, proud of her skills, and then they both left the room.

Arjun was impatiently waiting for both the ladies when they graced him with their presence. Arjun looked at Manya and told her that she looked like a beautiful princess and kissed her on her cheek. After that they left in their car for their destination.

On the other side, in the Malhotra mansion they were all ready to leave for the party. Arhaan, Khushi, and Dadi in one car and his parents in a different.

One by one, their cars the venue and they got out of the cars to get in the party hall. Media was trying to talk to them but the security team stopped them.

Arhaan's POV

The hall was surrounded with business people and associates. I met my staff and gave them instructions that all the things should be taken care by them.

I was waiting for Arjun because then we will proceed with the announcement of our project.

His parents are already here with Yahaira. I was talking with my family when Arjun entered the party with Amrita and Manya. He noticed us and came towards me with both of them.