Forgive me

Chapter 21

Manya's POV

I was sitting in my room, thinking about what I said to Arhaan. This is not me, why did I react like that? But he is no one to tell me what to do and what not. It's not his right to take decisions for me.

"But you also don't have the right to talk to him like that." Said my subconscious mind.

I was talking in my mind when someone knocked at my room's door. I looked at the door and found Arjun Bhai standing there.

"Please come in, Bhai, why are you standing there."

He came and took the chair and sat infront of me while I was sitting on my bed.

"Manya, I want to talk about what happened today. Arhaan was right,  dear, those companies were not good.You can work somewhere else we won't stop you. I was also going to say that it's not good for you."

"Arhaan is like our family. He cares for our family like his own because he is my best friend too. You shouldn't have talked to him like that. What he said to you, was for your safety dear." Said Bhai.

I feel guilty now, after listening to Bhai. In anger I didn't notice what I said to him.

"I'm sorry, bhai. I don't know why I talked to him like that. I'm feeling bad now."

"You don't have to worry dear. I'll talk to him. He'll understand. He has anger issues but he will come down in sometime." Said Bhai and kissed my head. He patted my cheek and stood up to leave when I stopped him, holding his hand.

"Bhai umm... can you give me his number. I want to apologise for my behavior. And I'm sorry. I have no right to talk to someone like that.

Bhai smiled and told me that it happens sometimes so I didn't have to stress my mind about it. He gave me his number and left from there.

After dinner I changed into my night suit and stood at my room window, looking at the sky. Cool wind was blowing making me shiver a bit. The sky was full of shining stars but there were clouds too that were passing as the wind blowed.

The view was amazing. I was enjoying the nature but then I remembered that I didn't call Arhaan.

I took my mobile from the bed and nervously, dialled his number. He didn't received the call. I tried again and again but he didn't received it. I decided that I will call him tomorrow. Maybe he was busy somewhere.

I laid on the bed and covered myself with the duvet. I was turning and tossing on the bed because sleep was far from me. I was feeling guilty and restless.

Arhaan's POV

After leaving Sehgal Mansion I drive to my penthouse. Its the place that I visit whenever I'm feeling low or angry. I reached there, driving harshly. I parked my car in the garage and stood at that door.

I dialled the password at the door and entered in, and directly went to my room. I entered into the washroom and stood under the shower after removing my clothes. I  put my arms at the wall and closed my eyes. The cool water calmed my muscles but not my mind.

How could she talk to me like that?

No one questions me about what I tell them or ask them to do. But this girl! How dare she talk to me that way? I was clenching my hands in anger and thinking about what she said.