Real family

Chapter 37

  Author's POV

Malhotras reached Sehgal mansion. After their welcome ceremony everyone entered the backyard that was decorated with roses and lights. The garden was enhancing the beauty of the garden. The wedding was going to happen here in the backyard garden under the open sky. Arhaan was sitting and waiting at the mandap and the priest was chanting the holy mantras. He was looking at the phone time and again for an important message by Daksh. When finally he received the message, a big smile appeared on his face.

We reached here and I took him to Nishant uncle's study room so that no one notices him before the surprise. I will bring him there when you will say.

Dakash sent the message to Arhaan. Arhaan said okay and waited for the time. In sometime Manya reached there.

Everyone looked at the entrance when Manya entered the backyard. Arhaan looked at her and his eyes were stuck at the beautiful girl who was looking stunning in that beautiful lehenga selected by him.

Manya sat beside Arhaan with Deepika's help. Deepika caressed her head and returned to her seat.

"Bhai, I know bhabhi is looking gorgeous but you can stare at her later. You'll get lots of time. Now give some attention to the rituals." Said khushi and everyone laughed while Manya and Arhaan's faces turned pink.

The priest was going to continue the mantras when Arhaan stopped him making everyone confused.

Arhaan turned towards Manya. "You know, I promised you that I will fill your life with happiness and love. So for this, I have a surprise for you. Before our wedding I want to give you a wedding gift that you will never forget". Said Arhaan and called Daksh.

Everyone looked at the scene with curiosity. Manya was looking at Arhaan and listening what he was saying when she heard a voice.

"Manya beta ji tusi ta sanu bhul hi gaye (Manya dear you forget me)." Said the person. Manya immediately turned towards the person as she was shocked to hear the voice. She froze at her place while tears were flowing down her eyes continously while everyone stared at the scene unknown to everything.

"You didn't invite your dadu to your wedding beta ji." Said the old man who is actually Manya's grandfather.

Manya's trance broke and she rushed towards him and embraced him.

"Dadu you're here." She said stuttering and touching his cheeks.

"My lovely granddaughter is going to start her new life so I had to come." He said and kissed her forehead.

After their emotional moments, he turned towards everyone and said.

I know you all want to know about me, so let me introduce myself. He said while looking at the Sehgal and Malhotra family.

"I'm Rajveer Bedi. The owner of Bedi Industries. And she is my granddaughter Manya. I know you all have lots of questions and I will answer them. But first I want to tell something to Manya which is the most important of all."

He held Manya's hand and made her sit on a chair. He sat beside her while holding her hand.

"What I'm going to tell you and show you it will be shocking for you. But it's the truth of your life beta. Accept it. Listen to me very carefully bete." said Rajveer while holding Manya's hands tightly. He composed himself and started again.

"You know I love you a lot?" He asked and in reply Manya nodded.

He smiled and turned towards everyone, still holding her hands. "Manya is not related to me by blood." said while holding her hands tightly, to gain strength and to give strength to Manya.