First meeting

Chapter 7

Author's POV

In Malhotra Mansion all were sitting in one of the front lawn after Nishant and Deepika arrived. There was a drive dividing the two lawns.

The lawns were beautifully decorated for Kiran's birthday. All were enjoying and talking to each other.

Meanwhile, Arjun and Manya started towards Malhotra Mansion.

"Where are Arhaan and Khushi, Shobha?" asked Dadi.?

"They went to bring your favorite cake maa." Shobha said.

"Aww I know my babies love me so much.They know that I can't celebrate my birthday without my favorite cake." Said Dadi with childish excitement.

All laughed seen dadi's enthusiasm.

After sometime Arhaan and Khushi entered, a laughing Khushi and an irritated Arhaan.

"You Know Bhai she was looking at you like she was going to kill you with her looks." Said Khushi while laughing holding her stomach.

Arhaan ignored Khushi and took steps fastly towards the family. Khushi followed Arhaan while controlling her laugh.

"What's the matter with you both? Why are you laughing so much Khushi?" Asked Shobha.

"You know what mom.." Khushi tried telling something while Arhaan stopped her in mid way.

"Shut up Khushi. Don't open you mouth." told Arhaan with a little anger and shushed voice.

Khushi stopped and looked at her brother and broke in fits of laughter.

"Sorry." said khushi while putting her finger on her lips controlling her laugh.

"No Arhaan. Tell me Khushi, I want to know why my lovely grandson was so irritated and pissed off?" Asked Dadi with seriousness.

"Oh.. Dadi Me and Bhai went to bring your birthday cake from your favorite bakery shop. There was a beautiful girl who was also waiting for her order. She was looking at Bhai with so much.."

"Stop it, now Khushi." said Arhaan who was embarassed.

"No Khushi, continue." Said Dadi.

"She was continuously staring at Bhai and tried to talk to him. But Bhai didn't notice her. When our order arrived bhai was going to pay and his car keys fell on floor. She noticed and took the key and forwarded towards Bhai, smiling widely. And do you know what Bhai said to her ?"

All asked with curiosity, "what ?"

"Thanks sister."

"What ?" All Looked at Arhaan and broke into fits of laughter.

"Yeah. And then she looked at Bhai in anger and fire in her eyes as if she was going to kill bhai with her looks."

"What you did, Arhaan ? You broke the poor girl's heart." Dadi said while laughing and with comedy expression on her face.

Arhaan was looking here and there in embarrassment.

After sometime they stopped and Shobha asked Deepika about Arjun's arrival.

"When I called him he said they have left the house. Let me call him." said nishant while getting the phone out of his pocket. He was going to dial Arjun's number when Arjun's car stopped at the entrance.

Arjun got out of the car and driver got the wheelchair out. Arjun helped Manya on the wheelchair and started pushing it towards the lawn where everyone sat, While All were looking at both of them.

Manya was feeling very awkward and nervous. She was looking at her hands on her lap.

Arjun greeted everyone while Manya was feeling awkward due to all the attention.

Dadi came towards Arjun and patted his shoulder and asked, "Who is this Beautiful girl, Arjun?"

"She is Manya, Dadi, our daughter." said Nishant and came towards Manya.

"Oh Nishant, You never told me you have such a beautiful daughter." Dadi said and looked at Manya with a smile, giving her blessing by placing her hand on Manya's head.

Manya looked at Dadi and then Arjun.

"Don't be feel awkward, Manya. I will introduce you to them." As discussed Arjun.

Shobha understanding Manya's awkwardness, said "I will introduce Manya to everyone."

"So I'll start with introducing myself."

"I'm your Shobha aunty, your mom's best friend."

"And he is Rishab, my husband. You can call him uncle." Shobha said while Rishab smiled at Manya who nodded and smiled.

"I'm not that old, honey that manya will call me uncle. Isn't it, Manya ?" Rishab said to Shobha and patted Manya's head.

All laughed at this.

"So next, meet Khushi. She is my daughter." Khushi took one step towards Manya and shook hands with her while saying a Hi to which Manya replied with a hello and smiled.

Shobha took Manya to Dadi. "She is my mother in-law. you can call her Dadi like Khushi and Arhaan. And today we're celebrating her birthday."

Manya greeted her by joining her hands together. Dadi blessed her and kissed her on her head lovingly.

Shobha called Arhaan next and he took a step towards them.

"He is my son Arhaan, elder to khushi." Manya looked at Arhaan and Arhaan said a hi to her. Manya replied with a "Hello" in a slow voice. Arhaan was staring at her for sometime when Arjun interupted.

"He is also my best friend, Manya and we are going to do two business projects together this year." said Arjun giving a brotherly hug to Arhaan.

Manya only nodded and smiled towards her brother.

Nishant and Deepika were happy to see her smiling.

"Okay. Now let's cut the cake, Dadi." said khushi while kissing her dadi's cheek and hugged her shoulder from behind.

After cutting the cake and having dinner they sat in the living room. All were talking while Manya was silently listening and lost in her thoughts. Shobha noticed and said to the Younger members the families, "children, go and enjoy for sometime. What will you do sitting here with elders ?"

"Khushi, give company to Manya and take care of her." Shobha said to Khushi  to which she nodded happily.

"Mom we are going to my room." Arhaan said and they left the living room.

*******************"

So How's the chapter readers ?

I know it's small chapter. But next chapter you will like definitely. In next chapter you will see the funny moments of the youngers.

Please give me your views.

Don't be a silent reader. If you are liking the story then vote and comment on it.

 If you are liking the story then vote and comment on it