Kidnapping

Chapter 28

Author's POV

After Arhaan's outburst on Manya he engaged himself in his work. On the other side Manya also inluged in her work. She was feeling hurt and scared at the same time. She didn't want to hurt anyone but what to do, when her past never leaves her. While working, she was crying. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to forget her pain and to run away from her problems.

Whole day passed like that with Arhaan's cold and harsh behavior towards her but she didn't said a thing to him. In evening when it was time for her to leave she went to Arhaan's cabin. She asked him could she go home now that her work was done. He nodded, not paying attention to her.

She left from there and mere a minute late Arhaan received a call from Arjun.

"Arhaan, can you please drop Manya home. I've an important work but I don't want to leave her alone. I don't want any risk. Please, for today can you drop her home?"

Arhaan didn't want to do that but said yes to him. He noticed Arjun's voice was tensed. But he removed the thought from his mind. He  took his car keys and left his cabin. He asked the receptionist about Manya. She told him that she was gone.

He came out of the building and noticed her sitting in the park infront of the building. He went to her and told her to come with him with in his cold voice.

She nodded and went with him to his car. He told her to sit down. She didn't say anything and sat in the car with him. He was driving rashly. Manya waa scared to see him like that but said nothing.

But after he speeded up his car more Manya got scared and clutched his arm in fear and told him to slow the speed. But he increased the speed and jerked her hand away.

She was getting more and more scared of him. She started trembling in fear and started crying.

"Please, Arhaan slow down the car." She said while crying. But he didn't listen to her. She cried and started trembling more. Arhaan looked at her and stopped the car. Her head was going to hit the dashboard but he held her arm tightly and pulled her towards him.

He come out of the car and opened the door of her side abd pulled her out harsly.

"Stop your acting. How do you just do that? You are a tricky girl. How can you take advantage of their love with your so called innocence? Now I know why your family abondoned you. You don't deserve anyone's love. You are staying with them and hiding the relationship with that man." Listening to his words Manya looked at him while tears flowed from her eyes continuously.

"How can you do that to your family? How can you hide the things from them?" He asked while holding her wrist tightly but Manya listened to him while crying but said nothing.

"Now you're acting as if you're so innocent. Don't give any answer to me. You don't care about them. They shower their love on you but you..." He was going to say something but stopped.

He took her hand and made her sit on the passenger seat again and took the driver seat and drove away. This time he didn't drive with speed. He stopped the car infront of Sehgal mansion and told her to get out of the car.

Manya opened the door of her seat and came out. Arhaan didn't look at her and immediately left from there. Manya looked at the mansion but didn't enter. She took steps back while looking at the mansion, her cheeks wet with her tears. She abruptly turned her back to the mansion and ran from there. After sometime running on the isolated road for sometime she stopped and got down on her knees while crying and sobbing.