Chocolate forest cake

Chapter 17

Author's POV

On the way to Sehgal mansion Arhaan asked Khushi why was she going to Sehgal mansion?

"Arey, obvioysly to tie rakhi to Arjun Bhai." She told him and also told him that she forgot her party dress that day there so Amrita told her that she will send her dress but she doesn't want to bother Amrita so she told her that she will come herself and that way she will also meet with Manya di and the others.

They reached there after an hour. Arhaan was going back after dropping Khushi but Arjun stopped him.

"Come on, Arhaan, sit with us sometime if you don't have an urgent work." Asked Arjun.

Arhaan nodded while muttering an okay and Arjun took them to the garden.

They stopped hearing a beautiful laughter.There Amrita was sitting in the wooden shed in the garden and little Yahaira was playing hide and seek with Manya.Yahaira was hiding behind the tree and peeking from there, looking at Manya. She was smiling, a hand on her mouth so that she doesn't make any sound that would make Manya notice her.

But Manya noticed her frock showing from behind the tree. Manya took a few steps backward and disappeared behind the tress so that Yahaira wouldn't notice her. And then she marched towards Yahaira and picked Yahaira up from behind.

"Caught you!" Exclaimed Manya and picked her up from waist and twirling her round.

They both laughed. Their laughter echoed in the whole garden.They both were lost in their own world. Manya had completely forgotten about her surroundings.

They were all very happy looking at her with face alight with laughter. But Arhaan was totally lost in her beauty. His blue eyes were stuck on her laughter. It was for the first time he noticed her with this intensely.

Arhaan's POV

My eyes were stuck on Manya. She was lost in her self and I was lost in her. Her laughter is melodious. She looks more beautiful in that wine coloured palazzo suit. First time I noticed her with makeup.

She was wearing long golden earings that were perfectly enhancing her beauty. Her brown eyes that show lots of pain, today they were shining in happiness. I've noticed, when she is with Yahaira she is totally a different person.

She was twirling Yahaira and then she kissed her on her cheeks. Her lips look soft, like rose petals. I wondered what they would feel like on my... I stopped my thoughts in midway.

What the hell I was thinking? I never think like that for anyone ever in my life. But why I was thinking like that for her? I never noticed some girl in that way. Why am I so attracted towards her?

My thoughts broke when Khushi nudged me with her shoulder and smirked at me. Why was she smirking? But then I noticed that I was openly staring at Manya without noticing the surroundings.

And now Khush saw me so she.. no no... she'll annoy me for this.

"What you've done, Arhaan?" I asked to myself in my mind.

"Bhai, why are you looking at Manya di, and that too so intensely?" She asked me with a smirk.

"By the way, I'm your sister, but I call Arjun bhai as my brother and tie Rakhi on his wrist. Then Manya is his sister so she should also..."