Who are you to decide?

Dear readers....

Please vote and comment. It will encourage me to write. Don't be silent readers. If you don't like my work you can tell me through the comments. Please guys show me your interest, with your support.

Thank you 🙏

Enjoy reading💕💕

____________________________________

Chapter 20

Author's POV

The next day Arhaan went to meet Arjun. He was in his office, lost in his thoughts. He knocked at the door of his cabin but he didn't respond. So he entered and shook him by his shoulder. Arjun looked at him and stood up to greet him.

He gestured him to have a seat. Arhaan nodded and sat on the chair infront of him and started the conversation with him.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Yeah! It's about Manya. Yesterday when I went looking for her she was in the garden side but she was not alone. Someone was there with her." Arjun said and looked at Arhaan who confusingly looked at him, with a frown on his face.

"Who?" He asked curiously.

"I don't know. His back was facing me. Looking at Manya's expressions, I can tell you that she was scared of him. She was scared and takeing steps backward. She was stumbling when her hand touched the Diya and fell on the nearby curtain and caught fire. Rest you know." Said Arjun while scratching his left eyebrow with thumb.

Arhaan comtemplated the information and told Arjun to come with him. Arjun confusedly looked at Arhaan but nodded his head. They left the office in Arhaan's car. Arhaan stopped the car at their hotel where the party had been organized.

Arhaan took him to the room where the CCTV were . He asked the head of the security team to show them yesterday's footage of the garden area.

They saw the video and they were shocked when they saw the man whose face was not visible because of dim lights but he was saying something to Manya. She looked at the man in horror.

She was looking scared. Arhaan was getting angry and fisted his hand in anger While Arjun too, was controlling himself .They saw the full footage but got no clue about that man.

"Who's that man?" Arjun muttered in his mouth while cupped his own face in tension.

"I also don't know about this man but we can say that probably Manya Knows him."

"Can we ask her about it ?" Asked Arhaan, looking at Arjun hopefully.

"No. You know her condition. I don't know how she will react if I asked about this. We will handle this matter without involving her."

Arhaan nodded, agreeing with him.

"But I'm sure that man was  invited to the party because without showing the invitation no one could've entered. So it's true that that man was also invited to the party. So it's possible that we know him." said Arhaan.

"I'll not allow him to harm my sister. I'll find about that man by hook or by crook. I'll not leave him if he ever tried to hurt her. I'll show him the hell." Arjun gritted his teeth in anger.

"Don't worry, we'll surely find about that man and his intentions to hurt Manya. I'll ask my security to find about this man and see other footages if they find anything." Said Arhaan and patted his shoulder.