Unexpected

Chapter 35

Author's POV

After listening Manya's part of life that is now her past Arhaan convinced manya to start afresh. Arhaan assured her that he will not let her dark past enter in her life now. After that he dropped her to Sehgal mansion.

Next day the Sehgal family was sitting in the lawn area while having breakfast. All were chit-chatting about Manya's marriage function that will be to starting in three days. Manya was feeding little Yahiara her breakfast while showing areoplane with her hands and putting food into Yahaira's mouth. They both were busy enjoying and lost in their world. Everyone looked at them both and smiled at their love.

"Manya today we all are going into malhotra mansion for dinner and to discuss about your wedding functions. Come lets decide your dress." Said Amrita and looked at Manya who finished feeding Yahaira.

Manya nodded and stood up from her seat when Yahaira held her suit and pulled with her little hands while pouting her lips.

"Bua you will leave us?" Yahaira asked with tears in her eyes. Manya immediately took her and sat with Yahaira in her lap. Manya kissed her head and hugged her.

"Who told you that I'm leaving you?" Asked manya while looking at her lovingly.

"Papa told me that you will leave us. Because you're going into Arhaan uncle's house. Now who will play wih me and who will make yummy breakfast and feed me?" Asked Yahaira with innocence.

"Oh my little baby! I'm not leaving you. I will meet you whenever you will call me and you will have a little brother or sister who will come soon and play with you. And for your yummy breakfast, I will send it for you or I will come every weekend and make yummy yummy food for you. Now smile and give me a happy happy kiss." Said manya while smiling.

Yahaira happily kissed her and hugged her. Manya hugged her back while both moving lovingly like on swing into their seats. All members smiled at both.

"Now come my drama queens we have to decide your dresses." Said Amrita while standing up from her seat with Arjun's help.

In the evening Sehgals reached Malhotra mansion.

"Oh, you're looking gorgeous my beta." said dadi and Shobha both at the same time."

Everybody laughed at the coincidence. Manya being shy replyed with thank you and smiled.

Arhaan was not there when Arjun asked about Arhaan to Shobha.

"Where is Arhaan, aunty?" Asked arjun

"Oh yes beta today he has an important meeting and he's stuck there. You all sit in the meantime Arhaan will also come." Said Shobha.

"Oh okay." Said Arjun.

They all sat in their seats and enjoyed their chatting while eating snacks.

Yahaira was sitting beside Manya. She was eating french fries with sauce when sauce fell on Manya's dress.

"Sorry bui." Said Yahaira while pouting.

"It's ok my pouting princess." said Manya and kissed on her cheek. Yahaira giggled at the nick name.

Shobha told khushi to take Manya to the washroom and help her clean her dress.

Khushi nodded and asked lovingly "come bhabhi, we will clean your dress."

She took her to the washroom for cleaning her dress.

Otherside Arhaan left from his office fastly and reached his mansion. He meet the Sehgals while searching the one who he wanted to meet desperately.