Chapter 13 : Oh Nelly!

"Good morning, I made you a tea," she pointed to the bedside table next to me. I turned to look at it then back at her. She was already dressed and was sat on her side of the bed.

"When did you wake up?" sitting up, I reached for the cup and turned on my phone next to it.

"Like an hour, hour and half ago?" she stood up and left the room.

I reached back to the table for my phone. There was a few messages from the girls groupchat and ones from the individual boys. One, however was from an unknown number.

(NEW MESSAGE)

Unknown

Hi, how's Talia?

Me

Wait who's this?

Unknown

Oh sorry it's Harry

Me

Ah, good morning. Talia's fine I think. She's still upset but she's probably feeling better now she's sobered up

Harry

That's good then. Simon's still at mine asleep. Do you wanna bring Talia round so they can talk in a bit?

Me

Yeh I'll ask her x

I sighed and figured I should get up and find Talia. I shouted her name and she replied with a quick 'in the kitchen'. Following her voice, I found her sat on the kitchen counter with her phone in her hands. As soon as she noticed me, she put the phone down.

"He hasn't messaged me yet," her eyes were filled with sadness. It seemed that she was worried about both Simon and their relationship.

"He's still asleep T. Harry said that he's at his place," I fell down onto the sofa, not to far from the kitchen where she still was. She mumbled a quiet 'oh'.

"We both suggest it would be a good idea to go round and talk with him. Only if you want to," I suggested.

"Yeh okay. I've got to sort it at some point." she hopped off the counter and headed back to her room. "I'll get you some spare clothes to wear and then we can go."

The door opened, Harry greeting us and letting us in.

"I got him up and fed, he's in the spare room," Talia nodded in response and walked away to where Simon currently was, leaving me alone with Harry.

"You make it sound like he's a little kid," I chuckled and sat down on his sofa. He followed behind me and plonked himself next to me.

"He does act like it sometimes," he grinned back.

"Where did you find him?"

"Erm he was sat near a little Tesco. I think he went to get a drink," Harry switched the tv on. The first thing that popped up was a Chelsea game.

"I didn't know they were playing today?" I questioned, taking in all the information from the current match.

"Yeh it's not that big a one so I suppose it wasn't talked about as much," I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye as he answered, but I made sure to keep looking forwards.

"Huh, I guess I'm a fake fan then."

We spent the rest of the match commentating and shouting at the tv. I guess you could call it a bonding session. I honestly think it was the most that I had seen Harry out of his shell. It was nice to see him happy. His smile seemed to be bigger than usual. It made me almost forget about how sad he looked last night and the conversation we were gonna have.

"That was a stinker of a gameee," he shouted throwing his head back. It made me laugh out loud which then only made him laugh, sending us both into a fit of laughter. If anyone saw us now, they'd probably think we were mad. Unfortunately for us, Simon and Talia had both come into the room.

"What's up with you guys?" Simon seemed extremely confused. Talia was just grinning at how crazy we looked.

"Nothing lad, don't worry about it," he calmed down for a second before he glanced at me and started laughing again. "Oh nelly!"

"Anyway, me and Simon might go to the arcade if you want to come?" Talia asked as she began putting her coat back on. Harry looked at me, sort of questioning me aswell, maybe even begging me slightly to go.

"Yeh we can do," I nodded at Harry to begin with and then to the pair in front of us.

(I've currently got up to 25 chapters planned and something like 2 more podcast ones planned which is exciting. Now the hard part is writing them out)