Chapter 32 : Get in his bed

"Cmon pick up the pace!" Ethan yells as he jogs on the spot. Callux and I trip over our own feet as we attempt to catch up.

"We're not as fit as you Jesus Christ!" I speak between breaths, still needing time to recover from the running burst we did a few minutes ago.

"If you want that summer body then get a move on," Ethan turns and runs ahead leaving us pair to follow slowly.

Lux and I keep up a steady pace, far behind Ethan but it was the effort that counts.

"Are you and Harry going on a date then yet?" Lux checked his heart beat on his watch before looking up at me for a response.

"No just friends," I shook my head and focused on the path in front on us. I could hear Callum let out a little laugh.

"No way are you just friends. He told me all about the holiday."

"Nothing happened on the holiday?" I acted confused. Well only half confused. Yes when he was drunk he said he loved me and yes we shared a few special moments here and there but I didn't think it meant all that much. Especially since we'd both been intoxicated for the most part of that holiday.

"Jesus Estelle, you must be pretty stupid no offence," he laughed again only to be met by me scoffing at him. "I said no offence so you can't take that personally."

"Too late for that."

"Alright whatever sorry. Anyway, he definitely felt like there was more to that holiday than you're seeking to make out," he slowed down as we reached Ethan who had stopped outside of his building. "Isn't that right Ethan?"

"You what lad?"

"Harry has a little crush on Estelle here after Ibiza."

"Oh yeh. The boy can't stop gushing about you. Just get in his bed already," Ethan took a key out of one of his pockets  and started to head into his building.

"Right there was no need for that Eth," I stuck my middle finger at him as he left. After saying a quick goodbye, Lux and I made our way back to our own building.

"Honestly though, he really likes you, I can tell. He won't admit it even to himself."

"Do you think so?" I fidgeted outside my door, Lux outside of his own. Talking about Harry possibly having feelings for me made me feel oddly nervous.

"100 percent," he nodded reassuringly and headed into his flat. He barely even got in before he turned around and held a finger up to me, "Wait there."

After a few minutes and lots of commotion inside, Harry came out, still in his pyjama bottoms, even if it was 1pm. He peered back into the flat at whoever was talking to him.

"Good afternoon Harold," I lent back onto the wall next to my door, my feet beginning to hurt from the exercise and standing around I've been doing today.

"Hi erm, the boys were wondering, well I was wondering, if maybe you'd wanna go for dinner or something tomorrow?" He scratched his shoulder, checking back every so often at his flat mates hiding inside.

"Of course, that sounds great. Message me any details," I grinned at the nervous boy. His face lit up slightly as he realised I'd agreed.

"Oh-well I-great! I guess I'll see you tomorrow then," he fumbled his words once more.

"See you tomorrow."

(Guys I have no clue where to go with this book anymore oh no)