Chapter 18 : The start of Disney

(I'm so confused why everyone is suddenly reading and voting. Like I'm so very thankful but omg. Thanks my babes, love you all)

(NEW MESSAGE)

Gang Shet

Josh

Please don't be late girls. I know what you're like

Me

Hey, if anything it's big man KSI that you should be warning

Talia

He only just started packing

Simon

And that's why I said don't let him go bed but what did you guys do?

Me

Let him go bed

KSI

Ayo shut up fam

Harry

We're on our way to yours now Joshua

Freya

Don't let them wreck the place Josh

Josh

We can do what we want whilst you're out

Me

She's raging Josh. I'd shut up if I were you

Simon

Stop texting and get ready Estelle

Ethan

I'm omw to pick TBJZL and Vikkstar123 up

Tobi

Great

Vik

Right

"Give me that and go get changed," Simon snatched the phone out of my hands, threw it to the sofa and pulled me up.

"Hey, I can get up myself shitbrain," I retaliated. I headed over to the spare room that I had shared with Freya last night and started getting dressed. All I could think of wearing was something comfortable so I threw on some black ILVSN joggers (repping the Tobi shit), a plain white top and some white converse to match. After some deliberating, I also grabbed a white hoodie out of my suit case. I had to prepare in case the plane was cold and I was not going to be in the situation in which it was.

Freya, Talia and I all stopped over at Simon and Jj's last night. It made sense for Talia to sleep round seeing as she was Simon's girlfriend. I stayed so I didn't wake Reece on my way out since we had to get up at 4am. Freya however stayed simply so she didn't miss out on anything we were gossiping about.

Freya entered the room seemingly finishing talking to Josh on the phone.

"Guess what E," She sat on the bed and watched me pile my bags up.