Chapter 1 : Pervert

(Before you read, I feel like this story gets better once you get into it a little so please don't leave just yet lol)

"Hey Lux, come look at freezy!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. Lux came quickly running down and we both watched freezy.

"What's he doing?" Lux questioned me.

"Perving on the new neighbours. He said that jj and Simon are talking with them at the minute," cal scoffed. "He's mardy cause they're talking to them and not him."

"No I'm not. I'm just being nosy bog," freezy retailiated.

Before he got a chance to think, the front door opened trapping cal behind, in between the back of the door and the wall.

"alright lads?" JJ greeted looking chuffed as he strode into the room. Simon looked puzzled at cal behind the door before shutting it and giving him a small fist bump.

"So you met the neighbours then boys?" I asked watching them all trail into the living room, piling onto the sofas.

"Yeh fam. Now she's closer, I'm gonna make sure to spend every minute of everyday with her," Jj joked towards Simon. Lux looked at them both confused by their interaction.

"Nah you ain't. You aren't stepping anywhere near her mate," Simon spoke with a hint of annoyance in his voice, although his face didn't have the same hint. Instead it showed a smile.

"You can stay away from her. She's only just come here. We don't want you scaring her off," freezy laughed.

"Nah she's moved closer just so she can see me," Jj leant back into his chair. Simon rolled his eyes at him and turned to me.

"Have you spoken to them yet Harry?"

"I've only just got up mate. Plus Freezy's been hogging the peephole."

"Pervert," Simons comment resulted in a cushion flying at his head. "You should introduce yourself. They're nice. Don't worry."

"I will do at some point. Let them settle first. Did you catch their names?" I asked, not yet knowing anything about the new neighbours across from our flat.

"Estelle and Reece. Twins actually. Reece probably won't ever say much to you. He travels a lot though so you shouldn't have many awkward interactions. Estelle's pretty cool. She's a bit like a male version of you but she looks scarier," Simon explained, aiming the last bit at Harry, whilst catching all the boys attentions.

"How do you know all that just from one conversation?" Lux questioned.

"They're my step-siblings. My dad married their mum about 15 odd years ago. They've only just moved down so I never thought to mention them before. Plus they're only step. I'm quite close with them but I didn't think they were so important to tell you about since they ain't full," Simon answered earning interested looks off the three lads who knew nothing up till this point.