thievery

The first few chapters take place before princess prom and Mystacor so Adora,bow and Glimmer have met mermista, Entrapta and Perfuma already.

13 years later..

Glimmers Pov:

The queen my mother had organised a meeting for the Princess Alliance.Me,Adora and bow walked through the doors of the war room and sat down.Entrapta, mermista, Perfuma, Spinnerella and netossa."I have invited you here today for a plan against the horde."Queen angella spoke.She pressed a button on the map.The map was a mixture of blue and white with parts red."the horde has taken over a nearby town I need you to"Mom was about to finish her sentence when a guard ran in.

"your majesty it's happened again and a chef has been attacked this time"The Guard said."but it's morning"Angella mumbled.Angella got up and walked out the room.

"what was that all about"Mermista said."should we go help if someone's been attacked?"Perfuma asked."of course lets go"I said as we walked down the hall.

No Pov:

The group walked down the hall and saw Angella talking to two chefs one with purple skin and white hair and purple eyes and a more plump chef with pale blue skin and very pale yellow hair.

"what happened?"Angella asked in a very royal tone.The pale blue chef burst out crying and the other chef patted him on the back."your majesty the thing attacked again."

The blue chef sniffled"and during the day no less!" .The purple chef shook his head."We was preparing meals for today's lunch until me and Thitopy were interrupted by a growl"The purple chef said.

"we turned around and there the beast was sitting like a cat or dog on on the Windowsill by the sink.".The white haired man told.

Thitopy continued the story."I walked towards it with a spoon and it growled and leaped on one of the counters grabbing food and putting it in a bag I walked towards it again and it jumped at me and slashed me with its claws and ruined the kitchen and then jumped out the open window."Thitopy said.

"let's see your arm"Adora asked putting on a serious face and putting a finger to her chin.Thitopy showed his arm where the sleeve was ripped and on his skin was three scratch marks.Nothing like catra's.everyone gasped at this.

No.These marks were not fatally deep but deep enough to cause pain and maybe needing a few stitches.The scratches look like they came from actually claws.

"can I see the kitchen?"Adora asked and Angella nodded as they opened the doors.Adora looked around noticing the massive claw marks in the metal work of the counters and cupboards.

Adora noticed some of the food eaten and only one or three cans of food missing.

Adora also noticed on the side some blonde fur and a piece of leather.She picked it up and held it up to the light.

"usually the beast takes more and takes things at night,never anything shiny or expensive just food"Ghefri the pale purple chef said.

"so it will be back tonight"Adora said"so me and the Princess alliance will hold a stake out mission Tonight and catch the theif."Mermista was the only one that groaned."so Tonight let's catch this theif"Glimmer said.