werewolf mother

An: just a werewolf Adora au

Illusions Pov:

I was worried about Adora or mum as I liked to call her seeing as she had been my first mother figure in awhile after my birth mother abandoned me.

She had received a bite from a wolfish creature a few days ago leaving her aggravated at everyone expect me.She also had turned more protective over me.

If someone even made a step towards me she would turn feral.I sighed walking back to my room.Mum had said she was going to bed earlier as she had said she was tired.

I opened my door and yawned as I curled up in my nest of blankets, stolen goods,jewls, clothes and clothes I had stolen off of mum.

I yawned showing my sharp fangs as I decided not to wear the mask today.I soon felt sleep wash over me.

No Pov:

The whole palace soon fell asleep all except one.The blonde haired female found it incredibly hard to fall asleep.

She felt the need to search for something.She got up before collapsing onto her knees as she felt herself change.

Small timeskip

A snuffling noise was heard down the hall.From around the corner a large golden wolf with a white belly appeared.

It sniffed the floor taking in a familiar scent.The large female wolf followed the scent untill it reached a door.

The wolf pushed it's head against the door before padding into the Room.

The large golden creature went over to a nest which held a small sleeping Demon.The wolf let out a little bark of happiness before grabbing the demon by the scruff of the back of her neck.

The demon still asleep was held like a cat picking up a Kitten as the wolf padded out the room.The wolf soon reached a room where a large nest of blankets, pillows, shiny things and clothes was.

The wolf laid the demon between its massive paws before liking the demon's hair.The demon yawned waking from the lick.

She opened her eyes but before she could scream her face was licked by a massive tounge.

The wolf barked as if you tell her to sit still as Illusion tried to climb out the nest."oook I'm sorry"Illusion said sitting down as the wolf continued to groom her.

"hey you look familiar"Illusion said getting a good look at the wolf's face and eyes.Then it clicked."mum!"Illusion cried.

the wolf gave a wolfish grin before grabbing Illusion again and curling around her so that Illusion was by her belly."well I guess this is nice"Illusion mumbled falling asleep in her mother's embrace.

Timeskip

No Pov:

Adora woke up first."what the hell happened"She whispered to herself as she looked at the massive nest with Illusion snuggled into her belly.