nightmares and bonding

(An:next chapter going to be the Mystacor episode then princess prom also this chapter is very short)

No Pov:

Adora layed awake in her bed.Something was keeping her up.Adora rolled over to look at the clock to see the time was midnight.Adora closed her eyes to help her drift off.As Adora drifted off she heard somesort of sniffling and whimpering.Adora wasn't to concerned as it sounded far away.(also may I add this has taken over the span of a few days and when they go to Mystacor they were leaving a different place)Adora soon drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Adora then felt something nudge her leg.Adora looked up to see no one there.Adora then sat up to see a retreating hunched figure."hey what's the matter?"Adora asked as the figure stiffened.The figure turned around to reveal illusion clutching a blue blanket close to her body."illusion what's wrong?"Adora asked getting out of the bed walking towards the shaking teen.Adora noticed how pale she was and how bloodshot her eyes were.Adora noticed that her mask was still on."Illusion please speak to me."Adora said in a motherly tone.Illusion whimpered and took of her mask which caused her horns to get longer,her eyes to turn bright blood red and glow in the dark,her ears to go pointed and her hair to go bushier."I had a bad dream"Illusion whispered her voice more clear with out the mask as she clutched the blanket closer."I was going to wake you up but I didn't want to seem weak."Adora Frowned softly and eloped the young girl in a hug."it's ok"Adora whispered as Illusion whimpered into her shoulder."do you want to talk about it?"Adora asked."I thought you were going to abandon me like everyone else,you left me and I couldn't find you again."Illusion cried."I would never leave you Illu"Adora spoke as the two sat down on the bed.Adora pressed a light switch on the door as many stars appeared on the wall and around them.Illusion smilied at This and tried to grab some of the orbs of light but they would just pass through her hands. Adora opened her mouth and began to sing...

It always seems more quiet in the dark
It always feels so stark
How silence grows under the moon
Constellations gone so soon

I used to think that I was bold
I used to think love would be fun
Now all my stories have been told
Except for one

As the stars start to align
I hope you take it as a sign
That you'll be okay
Everything will be okay

And if the seven rings collapse
Although the day could be my last
You will be okay
When I'm gone you'll be okay

And when creation goes to die
You can find me in the sky
Upon the last day
And you will be okay

Illusion let out a yawn and curled up on the bed.Adora picked up the girl and brought her to her own room which was next door to Adoras.The walls were black and blue and the bed was silver and blue.Adoda gently placed her down and covered her with the blanket and duvet."good night illu"Adora whispered before walking out of the teens room and switching off the light.