reunion part two

An:also Illusion can speak Latin.

No Pov:

Bow Laughed.

"Anyway, uh, where was I?"Lance Said.

Illusion watched her eyes were glowing slightly red.

"Princess nonsense."George said as he  opened a veil revealing a runestone shard.

" The runestone shard. It's the oldest First Ones object in our collection. But enough about us. Tell us about your studies, Adora and Glimmer."Lance ask"and adora how is it raising Illusion?"

"Uh, you know, the physics are good."Glimmer said.

"The history is also good."Adora said "and Illusion is a lovely little furball she's definitely my daughter"

Illusion whipped around and glared at adora who Laughed at her expression.

"Mom"Illusion said embarrassed.

"Uh... I thought you were and art major?"Lance said.

"Uh, she's a double major."Bow said quickly.

"Uh, yes. History, art, art history, that's three. I'm a triple major."Adora said " And I also teach, unless that's not a thing students do. Is it hot in here? I mean..."

" It's really great to finally meet you, Glimmer. Gotta be honest, we thought Bow was making you up."George said shaking glimmers hand.

" Really?"She said.

"You know how Bow is, shy, quiet, not so many friends. From his letters it sounds like you really brought him out of his shell."George said.

"Uh, yeah. I guess I did."Glimmer laughed.

" So, for school, heh, we got this First Ones puzzle to solve. But the last word is giving us trouble. Have you ever heard of Serenia?"Now asked.

" Ooh! "Lance said as he dumps a pile of scrolls and books"Serenia was the name of a mythical First Ones hero."

"Although some of us think she was a real person."George added.

"Umm-hmm. Some of us also think the Elberon vase dates back only one millennia."George said " people even believe that demon's at one point helped create it but those vile creatures would never"

"Is this everything you have on Serenia?"Bow said trying to make sure Illusion didn't blow a fuse from his father's remarks on demon's.

" Oh, no. I'm so sorry. Ha, ha. Everything from the first floor. There's lots more on the second."Lance said.

"Uhh, this is gonna take hours."Illusion groaned wishing she could use her powers.

"Hours, days, maybe weeks. And if you're really lucky, it might take you a whole lifetime."Lance said.

"Uh. You're so corny."

" Well, this one's just about aqueducts, so, it's mislabeled."Adora said.

" Wait, you can read First Ones writing?"Lance said.

"Uh, I also study linguistics. It's a fifth major or fourth major. I'm losing count."Adora said Illusion Laughed.

"What does this say?"George said showing his arm.

"Uh, it says, “lunch”."Adora said.

"Oh, no. I thought it said love."George said.

" You thought it said...?"Lance laughed" I like this girl! (laughs) Actually, there's one more debate you can settle for us, Adora."