the price of power part two

An: finally an update with adopting a demon,I do plan on updating swap and maybe either making a villan illusion au or if Adora Never went to the Rebellion or back to the horde after finding the sword and then also Illusion.

Tell me which one you would like to see.

Illusions Pov:

"You are a Princess, so, you have a Runestone. Yours dwells there, within your sword. With it, you channel the elemental magic of Etheria."Shadow Weaver said"Let it flow through the sword and into you. You must learn to concentrate. Focus your power."

"I've tried this before. I can't get it to work. What do I do? Point the sword at you, or what?"Shera grunted.

"Calm down. Your frustration will cause the energy you produce to become destructive if you're not careful."Shadow Weaver said "There must be peace in your mind if you are to heal. Come closer and allow me to help you."

I watched her cautiously,I did not trust this woman,not one bit.

The Magical barrier pulsed.

" You are afraid, but refuse to admit it. Afraid of your power, of it spiraling out of control. Let yourself feel it, then move past it."Shadow Weaver coughed" You are greater than your fear."

Sword of Protection and She-Ra thrum.

I gasped when I heard the door open and saw a very Angry Angela.

"What are you doing?"she said.

"I'm sorry. I tried."Bow said.

Shadow Weaver gasped as if she was suddenly back alive.

The Sword of Protection pulses and She-Ra transforms into Adora.

"Mom!"I yelled and I went to help her.

"I told you both to stay out of here."Angela said.

"She's She-Ra mom. What do you expect me to do?"Glimmer said.

"I held up my end. Now you hold up yours. Why are you here?"Adora asked demandingly.

"You want the truth? I have nowhere left to go. Catra betrayed me. Hordak cast me aside. I want to take them down. And helping you is the best way to do it."Shadow Weaver said"Hordak has been working for years to build a machine capable of opening a portal through the fabric of space. He intends to bring the rest of the Horde's armies through this portal and use them to conquer Etheria, once and for all."

"Armies? There's more of the Horde?"Angela said.

"A force so large, you cannot even comprehend it. You have struggled to hold off Hordak's paltry troops for years. You will stand no chance against the full might of the Horde."Shadow Weaver said.

"What makes yo think he's close to finishing this portal machine now?"I asked.

"Because he has something he didn't have before. A Princess who knows how to combine First Ones technology with the Horde's machines."Shadow Weaver said.

"Entrapta. That's why she's been after all that First Ones tech."Bow said.

"How stupid do you think we are? She knows the Horde is losing, and she's trying to scare us. Portals to other worlds? It's ridiculous."Glimmer said.

"I know how this must sound. We on Etheria have no concept of a universe beyond our reach. And yet, the evidence stands before us."Shadow Weaver.

"Me?"

"Hordak succeeded once before. Years ago, he opened a portal. It was only for a moment. And in that, a child came through."Shadow Weaver said " That child was you, Adora. You were brought through a portal from another world."

"What?"

" Leave her alone. You're lying, we all know it. You lie about everything."I yelled.

" I gain nothing from lying. Adora is different from us. Do you think just anyone could bring a dying woman back to life?"Shadow Weaver said"Not quite the reunion you pictured, is it? Perhaps you would have preferred the comfort of lies."

" I think that's quite enough."Castsapella said.

"Don't listen to her,mom"I said.

Adora gasps and runs away.

" Where are you going? Adora?"Glimmer called.

I whined and looked down as now put a comforting hand around my shoulder.

"We shouldn't have ever let her talk to Adora. I can't even imagine what she must be feeling."Glimmer said upset.

The door them opened.

"Ah. Adora."Glimmer said.

"Mom!"I yelled as I ran up to her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?"I asked.

"I'm not sure yet. But I think I know what I have to do. My hole life, people have been hiding the truth from me. So, I'm gonna look for answers myself. Mara started all of this when she stranded Etheria."Adora said" She's the only clue we have about portals, and... And me. I'm going to the Crimson Waste. I'm going to follow the message from Mara. I know it's incredibly dangerous, but this is my choice. You don't have to come with me."

"Adora. Of course we're going with you."Glimmer said.

"You think you could get us to stay behind if you tried?"Bow said.