signals part one

Illusions Pov:

Me,Adora, Glimmer, and Bow walk through the Woods.

" I still can't believe Entrapta's working for the Horde. Shadow Weaver messed with her mind. She must have. Right?"Adora asked.

"I don't know. She seemed normal when we talked to her. Entrapta-normal, but still, she wants to be with the Horde."Glimmer said " They do have better tech than us. But we have magic on our side."

"Magic and tech aren't totally separate things. Entrapta is one of the only people who really understands that."Bow said " She got closer to combining them than anyone else. And...now she's with the Horde."

Adora and Glimmer turn to look at Bow.

"Well, who needs Entrapta? You've got Bow, tech master and premier member of the Etherian Maker Community."Bow said.

"I don't know isn't that kind of rude"I muttered through my mask as Adora looked at me with glare.

The arrow Bow was holding catches on fire, and smoke billows from it.

"Ah. "He Clears throat"Yeah, uh, meant to do that."

"Ahoy! Ha ha, be there in a sec."Swift wind yelled.

He lands next to Adora and Glimmer.

"Comrades! I spotted buildings ahead, the outpost is close."Swift wind said.

I clenched my clawed fists.

"Entrapta made her decision. We can't change that.",I muttered.

"But we can focus on our mission and help all our people. We lost all contact with the farming outpost of Alwyn a week ago. The Horde hasn't been reported in the area, but we can't be too careful."Glimmer said.

"They're definitely involved. They always are."Adora scoffed.

"We can handle the Horde. I don't care if they do have Entrapta's inventions, they're no match for us! We'll handle this the way we always do."Glimmer said.

"Brute Strength?"Adora asked.

"Almost dying?"swift wind said

"Burning"I said smiling as Adora shook her head patted me on the shoulder.

"No——No—and no! By sticking together, and never giving up."Glimmer yelled.

"Yeah! Best Friend quad to the rescue!"

Everyone turned to look at Bow.

"Because there's five of us?"

Everyone frowned at Bow.

" Okay, taking that one off the list."bow said.

They all continue walking. Adora turns around, and looks at the trees blowing in the wind. She frowned at them

"Mom, you ok?"I asked her.

She smiled.

"I'm ok Illu"

Timeskip

No pov:

Adora, Gimmer, Bow, and Swift Wind walk through the Woods.

" Uh, hello? I thought you should know, I'm sensing something weird the closer we get to the outpost."Swift wind said.

"Weird? Like what?"Adora asked.

"I can't describe it, just...weird. What is this place?"Illusion said.

"Alwyn is the Rebellion's biggest supplier of—uh, well, supplies. It's basically one big orchard. One big, happy—incredibly creepy orchard."Glimmer shivered.