Illusion headcannons

While I write the Mystacor chapter.Even though Illusion is my character I want to write headcannons,also read An at the end.

1) When she's 'older' Illusion still sits like a cat and does so with Catra once she redeems herself and marries Adora.It annoys Adora to no end.

2)When Illusion has nightmares,she'll latch on to the closest person and cuddle into them and will not let go until she is calm, calmed down or awake.

3) Illusion will get in pools but not too deep as she's scared of water.

4) Illusion has a secret plushie collection and if she trusts you she'll let you look at them.

5) Illusion does love hugs but pretends to hate them

6) Illusion's eyes glow in the dark.

7) Illusion has a scar on her chest from where Catra shot her and Catra still feels guilty about it everyday even though Illusion has forgiven her.

8) Illusion and finn are chaotic good siblings but they sometimes accidentally let there pranks get out of hand.

9)when Illusion got to 18 Glimmer appointed her head of the bright moon army.

10) Illusion can walk on all fours and occasionally does it(not post series, during the series.

11) Illusion is scared of frogs and vacuums

An :Hey I hoped you enjoyed this little headcannon thing,this is just while I write the Mystacor chapter.Also let me know if you would want more of these.