a day with mother

No pov:

Illusion was sitting in her room pondering her thoughts.The battle still fresh in her mind even though it had been about a few days ago.

She sighed as she got up to sort out her clothes and trinkets scattered across the floor of her room.She began to pick them up before someone crashed through the door.

"good morning my darling daughter"Adora said motherly.Adora and Illusions motherly relationship had improved but it was still taking Illusion some time to get used to be called daughter by Adora.

"Ive decided that me and you are going to spend some time together today"Adora said smiling."ok doing what?"Illusion asked putting some books on a shelf."well I decided to do some training with you."Adora smiled as Illusion turned around.

"Really"Illusion said happily her tail wagging behind her."yes really now let's go"Adora yelled draging Illusion behind her.

Timeskip

The two soon made it to the training room as Adora stood on one end and Illusion in the  other."ok do you want to practice with me first"Adora asked.

"no,I want to fight Shera"Illusion said determinedly with a slight hiss in excitement."ok are you sure?"Adora asked."yes"Illusion yelled.

"For the honor of Grayskull"Adora called out transforming into Shera.

Shera stood where Adora stood."come at me"Shera yelled brandishing her sword.Illusion crept into all fours and bounded at shera as she attacked.The two wrestled before Shera fell to the ground in mock defeat as Illusion stood over her triumphantly.

"oh no I've been taken down by this mighty demon"Shera mocked wept"if this demon can take down shera what ever can we do".

Illusion giggled in delight as she began pouncing on Shera.The two began play fighting often mock hitting and just wrestling.

Mother daughter duo still play fighting giggled in happiness of the time spent together