demon's can't get sick ,can they?

Fluffy oneshot of sick Illusion and motherly Adora while I write the Mystacor chapter.

Adoras Pov:

I got changed after waking up for breakfast.I  put on my red jacket and put on my belt.

I opened the door to illusions room only to see her not there.'huh weird'Adora thought' usually she's there sleeping in'.

I wandered into the dinning room to see Glimmer, Angella,bow and illusion.I looked at Illusion and saw she looked a little disheveled.

I squinted to get a better look before sitting down."good morning"Angella spoke to everyone.Everyone said morning back while Illusion let out a slight cough.

Angella looked confused and concerned at this."illusion how are you feeling today?"Angella asked.

"yeah,good"Illusion said not in her usual angry tone and then she let out another coughing fit.

Everyone began to eat and illusion also began eating putting her maskto her chin.

I noticed how her face was pale and her eyes were dulled more than they usually are. illusion let out another coughing fit, covered her mouth, picked up her plate and left.

"what was that about?"Glimmer asked."she's not been acting like her usual self today"Bow said.

"hmm I possibly could be wrong but I think illusion could be sick"Angella said thinking."Sick,I thought demon's don't get sick."Glimmer said before pondering"do they?".

"demon's can get sick but it's mainly down to two factors one being lack of using powers and two being cold"Angella spoke.

"wait doesn't illusion not use her powers"I said."yeah that could be Why"Bow said."ok let's go find illusion and get her into bed."Glimmer said slamming her hand on the table.

Meanwhile

No Pov:

Illusion went into the training room and picked up her baseball bat and Started swinging it around at the training bots.

illusion then started to feel something in her throat.Illusion froze before getting hit in the side from the training bot.Illusion skidded across the floor.

Illusion felt herself get more sick."illusion!"A voice cried as illusion looked up to see Adora running towards her with her sword.

"for the honor of Grayskull"Adora yelled as she transformed into shera and destroyed the training bot as illusion sat up and felt herself vomit.

"oh illusion,oh baby are you ok"Adora fussed as she helped illusion up and let Illusion lean on her.

Adora pulled the mask of illusion setting it under her chin.Adora wipped some black sludge off the corner of her mouth away and picked her up bridal style and took her too her room.

Adora could feel the demon shivering in her arms."Adora there you are"Glimmer called out."I found illusion but she's sick."Adora yelled running past Glimmer to Illusions room.

Adora crashed through the doors and ran to illusions bed and wrapped her in blankets and duvets.She coughed and covered her head in duvets the only thing sticking out was her tail and her elongated horns.

Angella walked into the room and put a hand on illusions forehead.

"luckily she'll be fine in a day or two"Angella said placing a hand on Adoras shoulder"just make sure she doesn't do anything strenuous."Adora nodded as the queen left.

"Illu do you want me to get some soup?"Adora asked."no stay"Illusion said.Adora nodded and stroked her hair as Illusion fell asleep.