Talk

an:new chapter yippie,Also we have some tension with Adora And illusion... maybe.

Illusion's Pov:

I layed on my bed with Echo, cuddling her close.

"You seem strained"Echo said looking at me as she nuzzled me.

"it's just my mom,she's doesn't believe me about Flutterina"I muttered as Echo cuddled me.

"I don't trust her either,She smells like lies"Echo spoke as her tail twitched.

I sighed as Echo smiled and I smiled back.

Echo kissed my cheek as I smiled and purred,Echo giggled and purred back, Wagging my tail.

I giggled as I cuddled with Echo,Her scent was comforting and made me relax more.

I sighed and my tail wagged slowly and licked her cheek as she licked my cheek back.

We cuddled for a few minutes before a knock sounded at our door.

"Come in"I yelled as Echo layed next to me.

I saw my mom enter and she looked at us.

"Echo could you leave us for a minute"My mom asked.

Echo looked at me before nuzzling me one more time and leaving.

"what has gotten into you"Adora asked sternly"ever since that party you've been acting weird"

I growled and rolled my eyes.

"I don't trust Fluterina,she smells of lies"I hissed angrily"why don't you trust me on this,I know when someone is lying"

Adora gave me another stern look.

"How is she lying she's been nothing but helpful "

I growled in annoyance.

"She's a shapeshifter I know it"I said back.

Her face went to stern to worried.

"I don't know if this is because of the portal or what happened with huntara or when you got shot but you need to stop,There are no Shapeshifters in bright moon,there are no spies, you need to stop and trust people,ok"Adora said to me.

I couldn't help but give her a grumpy look.

She sighed before walking to the door.

"Just stop this ok,I can't have you bitting people"Adora said as she left.

She closed the door, leaving me alone in the dark.