Protocol part 2

No Pov:

Illusion hissed as the gravity was lowered,she flapped her wings as Adora floated past her.

" That is not right. Do not worry, I will fix it."Light hope said.

" No, no, no."Adora yelled.

" Apologies. You appear to be in pain. Should I adjust the gravity again?"Light hope asked as Adora landed on her feet.

"No!"Illusion yelled as she flew down.

"No. Has your system loaded anything about Mara's weapon yet? Or, you know, anything useful?"Adora said as she held illusion back from attacking the hologram.

"Are spiders useful? Because I have just learned how to make spiders."Light hope said.

Illusion's eyes widened and she shivered,she hated those bots.

"No, they're not. Get rid of them, please. "Adora said grunting as spiders started to come towards them.

Illusion hissed and spewed fire at them as Adora defended her as well.

"I am so sorry, but that information has not yet loaded."Light hope said.

Illusion growled as she rolled her eyes.

" For the honor of Grayskull!"Adora said as she transformed into She-Ra.

"It would be really good if your system could finish loading now."Adora said through gritted teeth.

"I agree. However, my reboot appears to have malfunctioned. Loading is frozen at 36 percent. We must manually override the system to bring my programming fully online."Light hope said.

"How do we do that? And how can we do it fast?"Illusion asked, hoping if that it went faster it would mean they could leave faster.

"We must connect this data crystal to the core processing unit. I made a crystal."Light hope said.

"So where is the core processing unit? And please don't say--"Adora asked.

"It is on the other side of these spiders."Light hole said.

Adora and illusion both groaned.

"Do not worry. I will assist you. Apologies. I made more spiders. Oh! I know what will help."Light hope said.

"No! No more helping"Illusion screeched as she got drenched in water.

"Mom!"Illusion clinged to Adora's head almost drowning her.

"Hey it's ok"Adora coughed.

" I simulated the ocean. Spiders cannot swim."Light hole pointed.

"Obviously Mrs obvious!"Illusion hissed as Adora glared.

"Illusion off my head"Adora said bluntly.

"But-"

"Now!"

Illusion grumbled as she flapped her wings and hovered above.

"What the--?"Adora yelled as the water disappeared.

" Apologies, She-Ra. I did not know that humans cannot swim. However, you will note that I did get rid of the spiders."Light hope said.

" can swim. I just can't breathe under water."Adora said.

"Interesting. I shall make a note of this."Light hope said"and your pet not liking water too."

"Pet!"Illusion screeched as Adora put her hand over her mouth.

"Well it's not the ocean. I'll give you that. "Adora grunted"What's happening?"

"It seems that the spore storm outside has worsened. It is compromising the Crystal Castle."Light hope said.