Once Upon a Time in the Waste Part one

An:I plan to rewrite my illusion werewolf au because I did it so long ago and I took it down because I didn't like it as well as a hiccup twin sister au.

Also early warning for next chapter,I will still put a trigger warning but someone does try to cut illusions scales off with a knife.

No Pov:

The group was on Mara's ship with Huntara, Adora, Illusion,Bow and Glimmer

" I can't believe I'm standing in front of Mara's ship."Adora said shocked.

"How do you know this is Mara's?"illusion asked sceptically.

"Light Hope showed me Mara's ship crashing. Right before the stars disappeared."Adora said to her daughter.

" I don't know who Mara is, but that's definitely the ship that says your name."Huntara said.

"Wait. Says my name?"Adora asked.

"Not Adora. It says She-Ra."Huntara said.

"This is incredible. A First Ones ship? This thing used to travel through space."bow shouts"Think of all the amazing things it contains. Or it could be empty. That's an option, too."

"This can't be it. Where's the message coming from then?"Adora asked.

"Has this ship always been here?"Illusion asked.

"The Crimson Waste got hit with the mother of all dust storms. And when it cleared, this was unearthed."Huntara said.

"And then people stole everything they could pry up and take."bow said.

"Look, if they didn't want things stolen, they should have bolted everything down better. Besides, no one comes here anymore."Huntara chuckles.

"Because there's nothing left to steal?"Glimmer asked.

"Well, that. And it's haunted."huntara said.

Huntara turned to Illusion.

"Don't look at me I don't do hauntings"She said holding her hands up.

"She-Ra. Etheria. Gone."A glitchy voice said ominously.

Glimmer gasps as bow exclaims.

"Where is that voice coming from? And where's the door? This ship is massive but this room is tiny. There has to be a door around here somewhere. Hold on."Adora asked.

the Sword of Protection transforms to a shield as it hums.

The door creaks open but suddenly bats fly out screeching loudly.

Everyone began to shout expect illusion who Giggled,she loved bats.

"She-Ra. Etheria. Gone."

"We do this on three. One, two -"Glimmer said.

"Wait! ON three or after three?"Bow said.

Huntara groans.

" On three. On, two, three!"

The door opened

"Whoa!"Adora and illusion said.

Bow touches console, which beeps and activates screen.

"This is it. This is the same message from my tracker pad."Bow yelled.

Hologram materializes

"I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."The hologram said.

" Mara. I have so many questions for you. I don't even know where to start."Adora said.

"I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."

"Um... Hi? I'm Adora."Adora said to the hologram.

" I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."Mara said.

" Well, that's unsettling."Huntara said.

" No. No, no. This isn't it. I've done this before. There's usually a password or something."

" I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."

" Eternia. I have the sword. I am She-Ra. Administrator detected! Speak to me!"Adora yelled.

"I am Mara, She-Ra of Etheria, and I am gone."

Adora laughed maniacally.

"Adora?"Glimmer asked as Illusion watched.

" Of course it's on a loop. Of course it is. Because why would a hologram ever give me a straight answer? Solve a puzzle. Train. Let go. I do everything they tell me, waiting for answers, And all I'm left with is... is... Why was I taken from my family? Why was I forced to become a soldier? Why did I come here if this was nothing but another dead end?"Adora said.

Adora punches console which beeps, revealing a hologram of a sword hilt.

"Adora, I'm sorry. Maybe we can -"Bow said.

Adora places sword in console which activates, another hologram of Mara.

Maras hologram weeped "I don't have much time. I barely made it out... If you are seeing this, it means you wield the Sword. You are the new She-Ra. It means I failed. I was supposed to be the last. And I am so, so sorry."mara said crying.

"I don't know what they told you, but it wasn't all bad at first. We were the first ones to settle Etheria, to really study this planet's magic. How could it go so wrong? Light Hope use the-- Can't-- Weapon-- The weapon-- Weapon--"Mara wept.

"What weapon? Bow, how's it going? Have you fixed it?"Adora said.

"I'm trying, but I think the message got damaged when the ship crashed."Bow said.

"I opened a portal to a completely empty dimension and pulled Etheria in. I hid us from the rest of the universe to keep everyone safe. This is the one place they'll never find us. I saw what they would do. The deaths that would follow. I couldn't stop them before, but I can now. Hiding is our only option. Maybe it's been a week. Maybe it's been thousands of years. I never wanted to be a hero. I won't be remembered as one."

Alarms started to blare.

"You have the Sword now. It is the Administrator Key to our planet. With it, you can activate a portal. So I'm begging you. Don't do it. Leave us here. If you open a portal, death and destruction will follow. For the good of the universe, Etheria must stay in Despondos. If not, everyone will -"

The program crashes as the ship powers down

There was slow clapping as Illusion growled.

"Who's there? Come out and face Huntara!"Huntara yelled as the shadows revealed a familiar face.